Reorg coming??

They will fire you for a proven policy violation. They will be very careful dealing with protected minorities though and often offer them a mutual separation rather than risk a lawsuit. But the bottom line is that either way when they want to be rid of you they will find a way to walk you out. Sometimes to avoid embarrassment for someone who promoted someone to Director level jobs, they will move them into non leadership positions with no career path and make them miserable enough that they may quit. Managed Markets is full of these demoted losers who just won't leave.

you again? :rolleyes:

you again? :rolleyes:

Signed, Demoted loser in Managed Markets. Are you still telling yourself and others that you chose to be there because you wanted more time with family or that you needed this to polish off your career resume? Well how long have they left you buried in the trash heap where all failed previous sales and marketing leaders go to die? I guess you didn't have enough self respect to resign and go somewhere else because that is what leadership was hoping you would do.

Signed, Demoted loser in Managed Markets. Are you still telling yourself and others that you chose to be there because you wanted more time with family or that you needed this to polish off your career resume? Well how long have they left you buried in the trash heap where all failed previous sales and marketing leaders go to die? I guess you didn't have enough self respect to resign and go somewhere else because that is what leadership was hoping you would do.

Wrongo you paranoid POS. In sales and have been for quite a while. Just find it comical (and a little sad) that you haven't let go of the bone. If it fills a need for you, so be it.

Wrongo you paranoid POS. In sales and have been for quite a while. Just find it comical (and a little sad) that you haven't let go of the bone. If it fills a need for you, so be it.

Nope, you are stuck in Managed Markets and hate yourself for settling for the bone AZ sent you rather than doing the honorable thing and leaving for something better and more rewarding to do. So you sit around in your sweats all day and pretend to be working, collect your paycheck and tell yourself that other people envy you. Actually we pity you.

Nope, you are stuck in Managed Markets and hate yourself for settling for the bone AZ sent you rather than doing the honorable thing and leaving for something better and more rewarding to do. So you sit around in your sweats all day and pretend to be working, collect your paycheck and tell yourself that other people envy you. Actually we pity you.

I wouldn't pity anyone who is in managed markets. The AD has it made in the shade. Great pay, bonus, travel and meals on company dime, working from home most days. I am jealous. Ill take that gig any day!

I wouldn't pity anyone who is in managed markets. The AD has it made in the shade. Great pay, bonus, travel and meals on company dime, working from home most days. I am jealous. Ill take that gig any day!

The OP's point was that mms is where careers go to die. Easy does not equal fulfilling.
When you have been a rising star in the company and then either thru lack of talent or lack of character, you get demoted and sent packing to a non leadership role, it should be humiliating not invigorating. These people were voted off the island but refuse to leave.
Nobody in HQ or Sales Management seeks these roles and that says it all.

One of these corrupt ADs being forced out for years of flagrant policy violations. Happy Holidays to those remaining who must be sweating in their sweat pants.

An A.D. who is Corrupt, Fat, and Stupid is being shown the door. Charging personal expenses to the company and lying about certain activities will get you this result.

An A.D. who is Corrupt, Fat, and Stupid is being shown the door. Charging personal expenses to the company and lying about certain activities will get you this result.

They realize that they can eliminate some high salaries but most of all free up some spots to move people as a place holder. Too many Account Directors have been blocking these jobs for decades and AZ can no longer afford to keep them. So, out with the old and in with the new.

This company has been playing the age game for a while now. I was one that thought I was good. Worked hard, honest, believed that I would be treated well because I gave so much. It comes down to your manager. If they rate you low because you are not a favorite then you are on the bottom and nothing you can do will pull you up. I was let go 2 years ago because I had one of those managers that loved the younger reps. I learned so much when I started taking the classes that were offered to those laid off. Due to age I still haven't found a job making what I was making before so I settle for all the Government programs available and bring in almost 1/2 of what I was making and I am enjoying an early retirement. That doesn't even include the Free Healthcare that AZ is still paying for.

STOP WORKING SO HARD! SPEND YOUR TIME SUCKING UP AND FIND A WAY TO BUILD A WAY TO MAKE MONEY ON THE SIDE.

This typically occurs before a layoff. People were let go for performance. Believe it was 2’s for the last 2 years and did get a mutual separation package which is 1 week for every year. I’ve definitely seen this happen over the years:(

There was a lay off in Aug of 2016. They let the low performers go! the rest of us were moved around and then they came in on Dec. 10 and wiped the rest of us. My life would be different today if they had just let me go with the first group. Unfortunately there are no do overs and I well suffer great loss due to being one of the stronger reps at the time. Life is precious!!

Agree this sucks, but I disagree with saying the company is a sinking ship though, their priorities have shifted this company is full focus for the future is in the renal division and oncology. If you’re not in either of those two spots then look for a new job. If you’re in either of those divisions you got a solid stable career ahead of you

They will keep the cream at the top! Move them into the strong areas and give them jobs and get rid of those they don't want. No team is safe!