• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Gilead forcing us to get Vax with drug that does work

I lawyer up.with a top FL Employment attorney to sue for discrimination and healthcare right.

Better yet, stay employed and get mandated vaccine then BK Gilead with a massive lawsuit on any future healthcare problems.
You can not sue the Vax manufacturer but can sue an employer in future if health issues arise from the vax.
Diddo what they said

I LL TAKE A REAL TRUE VACCINE THAT PREVENTS, ERRADICATES, AND PROVIDES IMMUNITY.

DONT FIRE ME FOR NOT TAKING A DRUG THAT DOESNT WORK ON CURRENT VARIANTS.

WAIT TO ENFORCE WHEN A BETTER PREVENTIVE VAX COMES OUT.
Guessing you think your “religious exemption” claim is going to be denied. PS. You’re fired.

Guessing you think your “religious exemption” claim is going to be denied. PS. You’re fired.
No stupid A who doesnt know difference from a vaccine that provides immunity and a drug to just manage the symptoms.
You have been in HIV too long!

If file exception, it would be medical not religious you stupid A
How did you get hired? Or did you pick up the soap for to be hired?

No stupid A who doesnt know difference from a vaccine that provides immunity and a drug to just manage the symptoms.

Please take your severance package and spend some on anger management. Bet your colleagues are happy as hell to be rid of your toxic ignorance. Don't let the big door hit ya where the good lord split ya. One less whiner is a good thing for those of us who actually appreciate our jobs and health.

Please take your severance package and spend some on anger management. Bet your colleagues are happy as hell to be rid of your toxic ignorance. Don't let the big door hit ya where the good lord split ya. One less whiner is a good thing for those of us who actually appreciate our jobs and health.

Do the Covid vaccines prevent people from getting infected? Do the Covid vaccines prevent people from spreading Covid to other?
Amaze us with your brilliance.

The good news is idiots like this are a dying breed. According to everyone, nearly 2/3rds of people now see what’s really going on - even my brothers and sisters see who people like this target at the border and then send back!

The good news is idiots like this are a dying breed. According to everyone, nearly 2/3rds of people now see what’s really going on - even my brothers and sisters see who people like this target at the border and then send back!
So true, even here in Lib Cali people are seeing the truth and disgusted by the last 8 months. It took an idiot in charge for folks to realize how stupid they look

You mad bro? Where you going to hate post after Oct.1?

You mad bro? Where you going to hate post after Oct.1?
Not mad at all Mr 10 IQ, you are just not educated or intellegent to absorb info.
Even CEOs of both Moderna & Pfizer as well as Pres Biden said the vaccine doesnt prevent and only is symptom mgt. Does not prevent to create immunity
Its factual science & the heads of vax co even say so

Not mad at all Mr 10 IQ, you are just not educated or intellegent to absorb info.
Even CEOs of both Moderna & Pfizer as well as Pres Biden said the vaccine doesnt prevent and only is symptom mgt. Does not prevent to create immunity
Its factual science & the heads of vax co even say so
I’m willing to bet 1/4 of submitted vax cards are fakes - these folks are and will be all around you - you best go bunker down in your house a couple more years until it’s safe, it’s scary out here!

Agree 1000%

I m not made to
-have an annual physical
-take a pregnancy test
-take the pill
-take adderall for focus
-take my flu shot

The Vax while not proven long term safety, did work on symptoms for 90% with orginal China variant.
Doesnt work on Delta or newer variants.
Dont make us take a dam vax that is not proven safe in 10yrs, when it is obsolete and doesnt even work on current or future virus.
Bingo but Liberal pushing this want a choice w health when comes to abortion!

Agree 1000%

I m not made to
-have an annual physical
-take a pregnancy test
-take the pill
-take adderall for focus
-take my flu shot

The Vax while not proven long term safety, did work on symptoms for 90% with orginal China variant.
Doesnt work on Delta or newer variants.
Dont make us take a dam vax that is not proven safe in 10yrs, when it is obsolete and doesnt even work on current or future virus.
Bingo but Dems pushing this want choice on health w pregnancy???? Hyprocrites

Nothing like being made to get vaccine to keep your job and the Vax doesnt even work on current or upcoming new variants.

I m not made to take a Flu Vax
I m not made to take a Hep Vax
My peer is not made to take his HIV meds.
I m not made to provide my entire vax records

But I am made to take both Covid Vax and send in documentation?????
Something smells & i ll sign up for any class action enployees have on this issue.

Btw I am fully Vax back in April but do not believe in dictatorships & believe in our privacy laws.
It is called America land of the FREE.
FREE Choice for healthcare.
I am vaccinated w J&J, mask up in public & Believe in FREEDOM of Choice.

The Libs mandating or terminating our careers are same people who are Pro Choice w personal healthcare decisions around pregnancy or terminating a life.
So hypocritical & insane.

It is called America land of the FREE.
FREE Choice for healthcare.
I am vaccinated w J&J, mask up in public & Believe in FREEDOM of Choice.

The Libs mandating or terminating our careers are same people who are Pro Choice w personal healthcare decisions around pregnancy or terminating a life.
So hypocritical & insane.
Seems like the resident mad Capitlizer might benefit from working for a company that sells psychiatric meds. Or just apply to Fox. All grievances accepted. The crazier the better.