• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Gilead forcing us to get Vax with drug that does work

Regeneron is not a mono, it’s a dual antibody, Lilly’s mono doesn’t do shit. You should have gotten the Regen-Cov
In did. Its the only thing hospitals are carrying because is 2 different monoclonials in one.
That combo w VKY, Steroids, Vit Drip--- aka The Trump Cocktail did wonders in 4 days.
I m a believer & every dang hospital should have that cocktsail as Standard of care in first 14 days
The combo is 99% successful first 10 days

In did. Its the only thing hospitals are carrying because is 2 different monoclonials in one.
That combo w VKY, Steroids, Vit Drip--- aka The Trump Cocktail did wonders in 4 days.
I m a believer & every dang hospital should have that cocktsail as Standard of care in first 14 days
Take the shot. We are sick of paying for you.

agree

Lawsuits will line up against Gilead & others who mandate or fire if any safety issues arise next 20yrs......stupid decision to require for employment given vax doesnt work on new virus , also no long term safety data

Lawsuits will line up against Gilead & others who mandate or fire if any safety issues arise next 20yrs......stupid decision to require for employment given vax doesnt work on new virus , also no long term safety data
Forget only working 25% on Delta, it doesnt work at all 0% vs Super Delta, MU & Lambda--- the current mutations entering US past week.
Any co making employees take a non immunity vax & one that now doesnt work on symptoms should go BK with class action.
If it worked & was Preventive vax providing immunity then a co could require but this symptom vax is ridiculous

Forget only working 25% on Delta, it doesnt work at all 0% vs Super Delta, MU & Lambda--- the current mutations entering US past week.
Any co making employees take a non immunity vax & one that now doesnt work on symptoms should go BK with class action.
If it worked & was Preventive vax providing immunity then a co could require but this symptom vax is ridiculous
QUIT THEN! FUCKING WHINY LOSER

agree

This is WRONG to make us do this

HIV RD here.
My team is fully vaccinated and with Delta over half have gotten sick w covid. And 2 others on my team had children get Delta and they themselves tested pos as silent spreaders.

Botton line, it was said by both Pfizer & Moderna CEO 2020 before approval, mNra is NOT a Preventive vaccine that give Immunity. It only masks the symptoms and you are an equal chance of getting it & spreading it others. The hope is symptoms masked enough to keep from dying.
Goverments & Media didnt say anything nor will they, the 2 CEO havent said anything about since do to now making $50 Billion and doubling stock for shareholders.
But just go back & read pre launch comments.

Vaccine is not Preventive for Immunity
(Its like 2 asprins before night out drinking, might not have headache but will have alcohol in your blood & liver)

HIV RD here.
My team is fully vaccinated and with Delta over half have gotten sick w covid. And 2 others on my team had children get Delta and they themselves tested pos as silent spreaders.

Botton line, it was said by both Pfizer & Moderna CEO 2020 before approval, mNra is NOT a Preventive vaccine that give Immunity. It only masks the symptoms and you are an equal chance of getting it & spreading it others. The hope is symptoms masked enough to keep from dying.
Goverments & Media didnt say anything nor will they, the 2 CEO havent said anything about since do to now making $50 Billion and doubling stock for shareholders.

(Its like 2 asprins before night out drinking, might not have headache but will have alcohol in your blood & liver)

EXACTLY and TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIV RD here.

IF you are really an RD in HIV of all TAs, Gilead seriously needs to examine your scientific aptitude. You’d have a ways to go to get it up to rudimentary. If people would have gotten vaccinated early when they could have but chose not to, we’d be in a much better place. Delta would not be running rampant and still the people dying are the unvaccinated- way over 90%. I’ll take those odds all day any day. It’s not the immaculate virus conception created by vaccinated people.

I am vaccinated and felt good with the China variant then got break through covid putting me in the hospital 4 days with double covid pneumonia both lungs. My lungs are still recovery.
So i do not feel like any company should mandate vaccines or be fired WHEN THE VACCINE DOESNT WORK ON CURRENT VIRUSES AND DOES NOT PREVENT GETTING COVID AS A CARRIER.

If a vaccine does not prevent or create immunity then nobody not even the goverments should require or fire!
Vax worked on 2020 variants, but doesnt work on 2021 variants and identified probable 2022 variants MU & Super Delta which evades the symptomatic vaccine but we have to take anyway???? Makes no sense and any jury would agree.

I LL TAKE A REAL TRUE VACCINE THAT PREVENTS, ERRADICATES, AND PROVIDES IMMUNITY.

DONT FIRE ME FOR NOT TAKING A DRUG THAT DOESNT WORK ON CURRENT VARIANTS.

WAIT TO ENFORCE WHEN A BETTER PREVENTIVE VAX COMES OUT.

WEll wrong in the fact others in the industry are not mandating vax or be terminated.
Pfizer, AZ, J&J and yes Moderna are NOT mandating vax, rather recommending it & if not then weekly covid testing is mandatory.
And they make the vaccines!

Abbvie, Merck, Novartis, Allergan, Amgen, are NOT.

Amgen IS requiring it.

I won't take a VAX that is not proven in long-term data and doesn't work on variants.

I am vaccinated and felt good with the China variant then got break through covid putting me in the hospital 4 days with double covid pneumonia both lungs. My lungs are still recovery.
So i do not feel like any company should mandate vaccines or be fired WHEN THE VACCINE DOESNT WORK ON CURRENT VIRUSES AND DOES NOT PREVENT GETTING COVID AS A CARRIER.

If a vaccine does not prevent or create immunity then nobody not even the goverments should require or fire!
Vax worked on 2020 variants, but doesnt work on 2021 variants and identified probable 2022 variants MU & Super Delta which evades the symptomatic vaccine but we have to take anyway???? Makes no sense and any jury would agree.

it didn't really work well even on 2020 variants.

IF you are really an RD in HIV of all TAs, Gilead seriously needs to examine your scientific aptitude. You’d have a ways to go to get it up to rudimentary. If people would have gotten vaccinated early when they could have but chose not to, we’d be in a much better place. Delta would not be running rampant and still the people dying are the unvaccinated- way over 90%. I’ll take those odds all day any day. It’s not the immaculate virus conception created by vaccinated people.

You are so incorrect. Thing ISRAEL and MASSACHUSETTES! Most vax and so many in hospital.

HIV RD here.

Its not called “masking” symptoms - its called minimizing symptoms/ severity. Its the difference between being sick like you have the flu and being in the hospital, ICU, ventilated, and possibly dying. I’m glad I got the shot.

Amgen IS requiring it.

I won't take a VAX that is not proven in long-term data and doesn't work on variants.

Then problem solved! Don’t take the vaccination and separate from the company. You’re certainly entitled to that option as companies are entitled to mandate a vaccination to reduce the further spread COVID. Good luck in your future endeavors!

Then problem solved! Don’t take the vaccination and separate from the company. You’re certainly entitled to that option as companies are entitled to mandate a vaccination to reduce the further spread COVID. Good luck in your future endeavors!
I lawyer up.with a top FL Employment attorney to sue for discrimination and healthcare right.

Better yet, stay employed and get mandated vaccine then BK Gilead with a massive lawsuit on any future healthcare problems.
You can not sue the Vax manufacturer but can sue an employer in future if health issues arise from the vax.