• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Gilead forcing us to get Vax with drug that does work

Vaccines proven dont work on new variants & wear off in 5 months.

Why get 3 shots now on something thats safety is unproven & doesnt even work.
Gilead is stupid being the only pharma co in the industry mandating this or termination.

Wait for newer more broader spectrum w greater safety to come out in 2022
Be sure to put your reason for leaving on your resume that Gilead is stupid and you of course have all the brilliant answers. I’m sure everyone would jump at the chance to hire you. You have such a clear understanding of exactly where the science is.

Be sure to put your reason for leaving on your resume that Gilead is stupid and you of course have all the brilliant answers. I’m sure everyone would jump at the chance to hire you. You have such a clear understanding of exactly where the science is.
Likewise you also be sure to tell Gilead thank you when your in hospice w an unknown side effect disease or have vent next year with covid and Super Delta .... tell them you were a Yes Sir Sissy Boy

A lot of emotions all around.

Bottom reality line-
The Vaccines worked very well on last year's single China variant. 90%

The vaccines do not work on current multiple mutated variants of Delta or up&coming triple variants of Super Delta, Lambda, Columbia strains

The vaccines do NOT immune you. The are only Symptomatic vaccines not Preventive vaccines like we take normally.

The 4 companies that actually make the vaccines who known ALL the coverages do NOT mandate vaccines for their employees. A couple CEOs are not even fully 2 shot vaccinated.

GILEAD is the only pharma co mandating vaccinations

And folks thats 100% unbias facts. Love or Hate but its the TRUTH

Likewise you also be sure to tell Gilead thank you when your in hospice w an unknown side effect disease or have vent next year with covid and Super Delta .... tell them you were a Yes Sir Sissy Boy
Ill be sure to send you a message from my hospice to your mental institution. Could you be any more ridiculously stupid? Rhetorical question Tucker F***er.

Bottom reality line-

The vaccines do not work on current multiple mutated variants of Delta or up&coming triple variants of Super Delta, Lambda, Columbia strains

The vaccines do NOT immune you. The are only Symptomatic vaccines not Preventive vaccines like we take normally.

The 4 companies that actually make the vaccines who known ALL the coverages do NOT mandate vaccines for their employees. A couple CEOs are not even fully 2 shot vaccinated.

I agree with most of what you said.

However, I do not work here, and YES, most Pharma are requiring this thing.

I know Moderna and the CDC and the White House and The Who are not. interesting right?

Though most of what you said is correct except about Gilead being the only one requiring it. Not true. 90% are now

I agree with most of what you said.

However, I do not work here, and YES, most Pharma are requiring this thing.

I know Moderna and the CDC and the White House and The Who are not. interesting right?

Though most of what you said is correct except about Gilead being the only one requiring it. Not true. 90% are now
WEll wrong in the fact others in the industry are not mandating vax or be terminated.
Pfizer, AZ, J&J and yes Moderna are NOT mandating vax, rather recommending it & if not then weekly covid testing is mandatory.
And they make the vaccines!

Abbvie, Merck, Novartis, Allergan, Amgen, are NOT.

Bottom reality line-

Only thing I know is the Vaccines might have worked on last years China single variant, but it absolutely sucks against multiple duel & triple variants!
I was vaccinated with Moderna in May & got covid at our MYM , actually think in the lobby of hotel as many guestd were just nasty coughing.

I spent 3 days in hospital on high flow O2, Remdesavir, and Monoclonial.
My wife was vaccinated w Pfizer in April and got covid from me. Wasnt put in hospital like me but was out cold in bed for a week until I got her the Regeneron Monoclonal Antibody.
Both my in-laws also fully vaxed got covid

Sadly I think I infected all of them from catching it at the Gilead mtg

Only thing I know is the Vaccines might have worked on last years China single variant, but it absolutely sucks against multiple duel & triple variants!
I was vaccinated with Moderna in May & got covid at our MYM , actually think in the lobby of hotel as many guestd were just nasty coughing.

My wife was vaccinated w Pfizer in April and got covid from me. Wasnt put in hospital like me but was out cold in bed for a week until I got her the Regeneron Monoclonal Antibody.

Hello Most honorable sales rep,

This is Sumting Wong from your HR Dept.

Can you please do me the honor of sending an email to the address below so we can update you in our COVID records?

Thank you very much,

yourstoryisBS@gilead.com

WEll wrong in the fact others in the industry are not mandating vax or be terminated.
Pfizer, AZ, J&J and yes Moderna are NOT mandating vax, rather recommending it & if not then weekly covid testing is mandatory.

Amgen IS mandating it. Nov 1 or we are gone

You are incorrect. 90% starting Nov. 1 with mandates. just found out this week. Sept. 1 most companies announced vac by nov 1

I too got covid after being fully vaccinated as did my brother.

Sh#%>( happens but we should not be reauired to take something that doesnt have years of safety data let alone does not work on current and future coming variants

Regeneron is not a mono, it’s a dual antibody, Lilly’s mono doesn’t do shit. You should have gotten the Regen-Cov