• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Gilead forcing us to get Vax with drug that does work

Can of the century and Dan bought the swamp land Biden was mandating.
70% Americans vaccinated but covid cases & hospitalizations at an all time high even more than pre vaccines when 0% were vaccinated.
Mandating on a drug that doesnt even prevent should be criminal

Can of the century and Dan bought the swamp land Biden was mandating.
70% Americans vaccinated but covid cases & hospitalizations at an all time high even more than pre vaccines when 0% were vaccinated.
Oh my. What language is that post in? High school degree English? Go get that GED, we support your efforts.

Can of BS in the century and Dan bought the swamp land Biden was mandating.
Maybe true politically he missed focused on the wrong things. But if you get 4th vax shot in 10 months then seems to work 50/50 on Omnicron per the Vax companies CEOs.
So just suck it up & get a shot every 90 days as it will not kill you (for now)

I got the 2 shot Pfizer 5 months ago & my antibody tests now show zero levels.
Like hell if I am taking a 3rd in 6 months.
What idiot decision for our administration to force a vax that doesnt even last 5 months... & for Gilead to enforce that is abuse & negligence
then I guess you'll be looking for work elsewhere. buh-bye! don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Perfect example how far Gilead has fallen. Mandating a vaccine for a mild variant that has accounted for minimal deaths which has already passed through the US.

This logic is on par with car insurance firms that call once a week asking if you’d like coverage for a company vehicle that you drove a decade ago.

I was fine with vax mandate as it was supposed to stop you from getting or spreading Covid. It doesn’t and similarly The booster only decreases an individual’s likelihood of being hospitalized.

I have peers who smoke, drink, eat poorly, don’t use sunscreen, etc. that have a much higher likelihood than me of being hospitalized per every study for decades. Why shouldn’t Gilead mandate checking lungs for tar, one’s diet for low fat, one’s liver for alcohol, etc.? Seriously?

Perfect example how far Gilead has fallen. Mandating a vaccine for a mild variant that has accounted for minimal deaths which has already passed through the US.

This logic is on par with car insurance firms that call once a week asking if you’d like coverage for a company vehicle that you drove a decade ago.

I guess the person making this decision isn’t following the science with this one size fits all approach. Most of the people who I know in the past couple of weeks that got covid and experiencing the worst symptoms are the boosted. No idea why this is the case. Can anyone speculate why?

What religion do people need to convert to in order to protect themselves from this mandate?

I was fine with vax mandate as it was supposed to stop you from getting or spreading Covid. It doesn’t and similarly The booster only decreases an individual’s likelihood of being hospitalized.

I have peers who smoke, drink, eat poorly, don’t use sunscreen, etc. that have a much higher likelihood than me of being hospitalized per every study for decades. Why shouldn’t Gilead mandate checking lungs for tar, one’s diet for low fat, one’s liver for alcohol, etc.? Seriously?
YOU are Such a Bad Example of this Profession I suspect your wearing a skirt?? All Good if that’s your fancy but really? You’re a Bad Example of a Scientist so why would I? A PA/NP/MD listen to you? Get yourself a ticket. Unemployment Line!

can the cards be validated some how wirh a database somewhere?
YOU are Such a Bad Example of this Profession I suspect your wearing a skirt?? All Good if that’s your fancy but really? You’re a Bad Example of a Scientist so why would I? A PA/NP/MD listen to you? Get yourself a ticket. Unemployment Line!

This is exactly how an uneducated person responds to a legitimate question when they are in an indefensible position. You must be a Liberal. Give me 1 reason a company mandating a booster that the science only shows to protect that individual couldn’t or wouldn’t expand that to one’s smoking habits, drinking habits, or diet, for those decisions also increase/decrease hospitalization

YOU CANT!

This is exactly how an uneducated person responds to a legitimate question when they are in an indefensible position. You must be a Liberal. Give me 1 reason a company mandating a booster that the science only shows to protect that individual couldn’t or wouldn’t expand that to one’s smoking habits, drinking habits, or diet, for those decisions also increase/decrease hospitalization

YOU CANT!
Well now even CDC & WHO acknowleging mNra vax dont work but 3-5 months and Boosters start to fade 2 months & dont work by 4 months.
MNRA Big $$$$ grab