• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Gilead forcing us to get Vax with drug that does work

Just get your shot and shut the fuck up. It’s not about you. I don’t want my kids dealing with this for years to come. And Greg. Give it up pal. Good guy but misguided on this.

Just get your shot and shut the fuck up. It’s not about you. I don’t want my kids dealing with this for years to come. And Greg. Give it up pal. Good guy but misguided on this.
Your the uneducated moron on this.
Vaccinated people are the worse not wearing masks & silent spreading to kids.

I personally know 13 people from the various meetings the past 2 wks that tested positive for covid & passed to family members when got home. 11 are fully vaccinated.

Eat those FACTS for humble pie fool.

Reactions: JLHoward001$$$

IF you are an employee of Gilead and not some rando Qanon wingnut, then the company really needs to improve its hiring practices. There should be a minimal ability to understand science and critical thinking skills above a 10th grade level. The garbage you are spewing is not acceptable.

No vax, no more employment. End of discussion.

Facts:
The mNr vaxes worked well w single China variant but do not work with multiple variants like Delta or mutations coming

Gilead is mandating for employment to be vaxed

Get the J&J one shot & done vax to check Gilead lawsuit box, then wait for a more broader vax to come out in 2022.

Then sue Gilead for any health issues incurred the next 15yrs. (You cant sue the vax pharma makers but can sue employers if end up w health issues from the mandate)

End of Story

I personally know 13 people from the various meetings the past 2 wks that tested positive for covid & passed to family members when got home. 11 are fully vaccinated.

Exactly

it's the vaccinated out east that spread it in that town in MA

Then again the point is made.
Should not force vaccination but rather general clothing of masks for safety. Its a mandate protocal for surgeons, why not general population.

Vax, not vax is not the issue.
It doesnt matter if you are are not - Delta and coming variants have proved that.
Its the no masking that has made Delta the worse surge yet, not vaccinated.
Previous surges had far less vacinated, 1st surge 0% because vaccines were not approved but hospitalizations were not as high as now w Delta
Reason & difference now & then is:
-- Everyone Wore Masks,
---Smart w Social Distances
---Boarders Were Closed

It is not a vaccine issue when hospitalizations w Delta are the highest along with the highest vaccinate rates of almost 60%.....
Common Sense now.

▶️ Is this from the MYM the beginning of August?

Simply -
Human Rights
Freedom of Choice

Get the lawyers ready
(What more evidence do employees need than the Vaccine makers themselves Pfizer, Moderna, J&J and even AZ, are not making employees take the vaccine--- and they make the dang drug!
They instead have to do weekly RAPID covid tests at a local pharmacy or mail order. Takes 2min.
No side effects short or long term with getting tested weekly vs now 3 unknown shots with soon to be a 4th next year.

Disgusting how this country and these companies are communist now

We should not be forced to take any vaccine. it is just wrong

they don't work anyway

Good luck with ZipRecruiter.com Doubt anyone is looking to hire antivaxxer conspiracy spouters. And right wing media consuming is not a religion. Or you could just STFU and get vaccinated. Don't be scared- it doesn't hurt.

Fully Moderna vax here & mask wearing for safety of others ( entire family vaxxed)
However, I believe in FREEDOM OF CHOICE, especially one's own body and health exactly the way Biden and the Dems view Pro-Choice with woman's health.

Cant be opposite sides !

Just dont mandate and require weekly tests like all other pharma companies are doing-- even the 4 companies w Covid Vaccines Pfizer/Moderna/J&J/AZ are not mandating vaccines for their employees saying is personal health decisions but mandate weekly mail in self testing
Gilead is in bed with Sleepy incognitive Joe