Esperion

They failed to address the issue of patent extension on the earnings call. As it stands now, generics will be able to sell BA and combo BA plus ezetimibe in December 2025. That is a big problem, folks.

After getting turned down twice in the final interviews at different times with a lot of cardiology experience and relationships. I am glad I did not get the offer. After looking into the earnings report it isn't THAT good. Most importantly the patent expiration date on the drug substance is December 2025...The company is burning through cash like it is growing off trees. Seems like the "upper management" is becoming millionaires slowly. They are going to include a $20 million non-cash expense related to stock compensation. I wonder who will benefit from that? Not the sales reps. Good luck and the expansion will only increase the cash burning. The upper management is getting rich and spending uncontrollably.

After getting turned down twice in the final interviews at different times with a lot of cardiology experience and relationships. I am glad I did not get the offer. After looking into the earnings report it isn't THAT good. Most importantly the patent expiration date on the drug substance is December 2025...The company is burning through cash like it is growing off trees. Seems like the "upper management" is becoming millionaires slowly. They are going to include a $20 million non-cash expense related to stock compensation. I wonder who will benefit from that? Not the sales reps. Good luck and the expansion will only increase the cash burning. The upper management is getting rich and spending uncontrollably.

You are right.
You dodged the bullet and didn't become a Scientific Hire, Highly Tenured and Lipid Trained Expert.
The culture of this deception is being rewarded with dismal performance.

OMG poopy pants is still posting 4 years later! What is that smell? Yeah the offices really love you, when you leave.

NASCAR season is underway, a great time to build more brand awareness with an audience that has a high index of suspicion for cholesterol issues. Very astute move indeed by Sheldon as we move the needle in ‘24.

NASCAR season is underway, a great time to build more brand awareness with an audience that has a high index of suspicion for cholesterol issues. Very astute move indeed by Sheldon as we move the needle in ‘24.

Yes.
The NASCAR stock is now racing to get back to $2.00.
After that, how soon before the race car hits $1.00

The near term catalysts to drive the stock price higher will bolster shareholder returns and continue to heighten brand awareness. Look for a breakout over the next three weeks as the expanded promotional opportunities coupled with the NASCAR event spurs investor demand.

The near term catalysts to drive the stock price higher will bolster shareholder returns and continue to heighten brand awareness. Look for a breakout over the next three weeks as the expanded promotional opportunities coupled with the NASCAR event spurs investor demand.

Ho, hum.

This NASCAR is heading to $ 2.00 very fast.
How soon $ 1.00 ?

I don't think so Anthony. Stay on the Yahoo boards with your nonsense.

Has anyone heard anything about tickets to a hospitality suite at Richmond? The Buzz is building for what should be a great event, very wise to leverage this exposure.

Dummy- nobody cares about your companies stupid race car. The money for that car is your salary and bonus going into the pits. Sheer stupidity.