Esperion

Not being hired by this outhouse of a company is a blessing. Get down on your knees and thank baby Jesus for making sure you didn't get hired by this minor league outfit.

I am glad I didn't get hired. They are burning through cash like crazy. Especially for a small pharma company. Weak sales too. The product sits in the drug closet (THAT tells you everything) while the product I had to treat the same issues was always being sampled out.

We’ve come a long way in creating brand awareness and also addressing the opportunity at hand. 1/3 of all statin patients drop off because of side effects. This is a huge addressable market, and we are just beginning to really gain a foothold. Obviously, Covid was a major impedance in advancing the treatment of lipids, but we are on our way now, and having all of the expert opinions sway our way is why we will eventually be $1 billion baby. I can’t say enough good things about the team and our commitment to persevere until we meet our objectives. First class is not enough of a superlative to describe the folks on the bus!

We’ve come a long way in creating brand awareness and also addressing the opportunity at hand. 1/3 of all statin patients drop off because of side effects. This is a huge addressable market, and we are just beginning to really gain a foothold. Obviously, Covid was a major impedance in advancing the treatment of lipids, but we are on our way now, and having all of the expert opinions sway our way is why we will eventually be $1 billion baby. I can’t say enough good things about the team and our commitment to persevere until we meet our objectives. First class is not enough of a superlative to describe the folks on the bus!

Thanks for jumping in Anthony with another stupid statement with no logic.

"1/3 of all statin patients drop off because of side effects" Yeah, I am glad Esperion did not extend a sales job to me. Sales reps like you I worry about the future of Esperion.

1/3 of all statin patients discontinue their statin because of side effects. That's when they switch to another statin or try Livalo (just went generic) it is a great option for statin-intolerant patients. Nexletol does not have the benefits that statins have. Nexletol thinks they can get into this space. Remember Nexletol warning: high levels of uric acid in the blood, which can lead to gout, a painful joint condition.

"1/3 of all statin patients drop off because of side effects" Yeah, I am glad Esperion did not extend a sales job to me. Sales reps like you I worry about the future of Esperion.

1/3 of all statin patients discontinue their statin because of side effects. That's when they switch to another statin or try Livalo (just went generic) it is a great option for statin-intolerant patients. Nexletol does not have the benefits that statins have. Nexletol thinks they can get into this space. Remember Nexletol warning: high levels of uric acid in the blood, which can lead to gout, a painful joint condition.
CLEARly you are behind the times, an embittered relic who wasn’t hired.

CLEARly you are behind the times, an embittered relic who wasn’t hired.

Lol look at you trying to be cute and interject your drugs study “clear outcomes”. You couldn’t defend my statement. I’m glad I didn’t get an offer even the second time. It is a high turnover rep rate. The lady left within 6 months and I found out they hired some guy who has no experience in internal medicine, primary care or cardiology. The real problem is doctors aren’t using the samples I saw because I sampled another product. They used the product I sampled. Esperion is trying to go after that market but it isn’t a statin and doesn’t have statin data the longest studied drug of all time. Plus the CEO is burning through cash like a gambling addict.

Esperion is a beacon of innovation in the high tech bio pharmaceutical industry, with significant interest from the big boys. The buyout play will commence soon as suitors salvitate over the unbridled growth prospects, this pie is growing and is quite tasty to boot. Cheers!

Esperion is a beacon of innovation in the high tech bio pharmaceutical industry, with significant interest from the big boys. The buyout play will commence soon as suitors salvitate over the unbridled growth prospects, this pie is growing and is quite tasty to boot. Cheers!

Fuck off Anthony. Go back and crawl under your rock on Esperions Yahoo Finance board.

Not a chance. He would fail miserably. He spends his days arguing Esperions greatness with some stock hacks on ESPR Yahoo Finance in Conversations. If you want to see how thick the BS is go ahead and spend 5 minutes looking at Anthony's posts.

Wow, this thread is still churning. Haven’t been here in at least two years.

While this shit is so over the top, it’s hilarious, there’s a lot of stuff here that’s very true. I’ve been here for over four years and never bought into the hype of any of this with BA. It was a job, I’ve made well over a $1M since being here, have done things the right way and have made a ton in the stock because of how over valued this was at the beginning (never bought into the hype) and bought/sold around $.85 to $3. The people have generally been good but there’s a lot of people that speak in such Kool Aid and hyperbole it is just sad to be around. But overall, I’ve gotten what I’ve wanted out of this place: good money employment, new friends/colleagues and a relatively easy life/work balance.

People can think what they want about the upper mgmt, the mess this place has been/is and the Scientific Hires but I’m in this for myself and myself only so what do I care? These next 10-12 months will likely be the swan song before any number of major things happen here. Most of which aren’t going to be good. The naysayers are going to be right in the end and that’s ok. I won’t feel bad about any of it because taking it too seriously just isn’t worth it.

While this shit is so over the top, it’s hilarious, there’s a lot of stuff here that’s very true. I’ve been here for over four years and never bought into the hype of any of this with BA. It was a job, I’ve made well over a $1M since being here, have done things the right way and have made a ton in the stock because of how over valued this was at the beginning (never bought into the hype) and bought/sold around $.85 to $3. The people have generally been good but there’s a lot of people that speak in such Kool Aid and hyperbole it is just sad to be around. But overall, I’ve gotten what I’ve wanted out of this place: good money employment, new friends/colleagues and a relatively easy life/work balance.

People can think what they want about the upper mgmt, the mess this place has been/is and the Scientific Hires but I’m in this for myself and myself only so what do I care? These next 10-12 months will likely be the swan song before any number of major things happen here. Most of which aren’t going to be good. The naysayers are going to be right in the end and that’s ok. I won’t feel bad about any of it because taking it too seriously just isn’t worth it.

Were you an original Scientific Hire ?
Your description sounds like a hiring aid.
Are you CB ?

The quarterly report, painted the picture of how well things are starting to crystallize now. There’s. an awful lot of upside here and we have crested the hill, and now we’ve got momentum on our side. 10 bagger? Could be!

The quarterly report, painted the picture of how well things are starting to crystallize now. There’s. an awful lot of upside here and we have crested the hill, and now we’ve got momentum on our side. 10 bagger? Could be!

What report did you see today?? The one I saw ans listened too was awful. Sales are stagnant. Esperion won't turn a profit until 2027 if it last that long. The debt is crushing!! Remember only about 10,000 people have been put on this drug. Sheldon talked in circles and what the hell are were doing with a NASCAR anyways!!!

What report did you see today?? The one I saw ans listened too was awful. Sales are stagnant. Esperion won't turn a profit until 2027 if it last that long. The debt is crushing!! Remember only about 10,000 people have been put on this drug. Sheldon talked in circles and what the hell are were doing with a NASCAR anyways!!!
Get ‘em, Karen

Delusional. The pumpers are wrong. The huge money burn continues in Ann Arbor. Would bet soon the citizens will be tired of the air quality.
NASCAR is going to save us ?
Better supporting the Women's league Bingo club.