• IMPORTANT: We will be performing server maintenance Saturday morning June 22 at approximately 10:00 AM EDT. We don't expect more than an hour or so of downtime. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Esperion

Nice move UP today and over the past several weeks. The ACC will be a watershed moment that we can all look back on and relish. There are so many positive catalysts going on right now that it’s really hard to keep up with the momentum that’s being generated. a lot of people think the market cap for this should be in the billions, with a four or five number attached. That certainly does bode well for the stock price over the next 6 to 12 months!

Fuck off Anthony

A new lot of people are saying this stock should be at least five dollars by the Fourth of July, that’s probably about the time the real action will start in the bidding war. Let’s look for in the $15-$20 range before the end of summer and yeah, we may settle out at 35 to 40 year early fall.

Obviously reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit because you missed where I said I was trying to leave. If I had a fucking magic wand I’d fix the market right now and poof myself to another company. It takes time to get a new job dipshit. Your nonsense about what happened 4 fucking years ago gives loser vibes. This company IS shit, but your nonsense isn’t up so date with the times. What a big fucking loser you must be to still be coming back here for 4 years complaining about a job you either didn’t get or got fired from. It’s like you’re new to drug sales and are clueless how dirty all the commercial opps are. If you can’t hack it, go work in ice cream sales or something, I dunno.

Just in case you need bullet points

*You’re an obsessed loser
*This company IS shit and no one is arguing about that
*Your scientific hire BS is so old nobody knows what you’re talking about and you sound stupid and fragile

Ok.
Then give us the update.
Or are you a WORN out Scientific Hire, Highly Tenured Customer Facing and now Lipid Trained Expert ?
Response.

Ok.
Then give us the update.
Or are you a WORN out Scientific Hire, Highly Tenured Customer Facing and now Lipid Trained Expert ?
Response.

The guy posting all the optimistic crap about esperion is Anthony from the yahoo finance forum under ESPR in conversations. He's being paid by Esperion to post incessantly about how great esperion is doing. He's a real buffoon.

Its a fact. Just because you were a Scientific Hire doesn't make you some kind of a pharma genius. Esperion is the devil. You should repent for all your Esperion sins.
fea8813c-2a49-4da2-a765-adb1385cd157_text.gif

Tough week for high-tech bio science, look at XBI, it collapsed. We’re so fortunate to be on the train that has got a lot of track ahead of it and we don’t need those eclipse sunglasses anymore. This is the real deal. This is where you make a ton of cash. This is where you establish your legacy as a lipid expert, a lipid expert who sees the future and seizes the opportunity. Our destiny is definitely ensconced in high tech bioscience that advances care AND SAVES LIVES. Pretty sweet gig!

Tough week for high-tech bio science, look at XBI, it collapsed. We’re so fortunate to be on the train that has got a lot of track ahead of it and we don’t need those eclipse sunglasses anymore. This is the real deal. This is where you make a ton of cash. This is where you establish your legacy as a lipid expert, a lipid expert who sees the future and seizes the opportunity. Our destiny is definitely ensconced in high tech bioscience that advances care AND SAVES LIVES. Pretty sweet gig!

Give us a break Anthony. Your pumping too hard. You should be embarrassed for posting this nonsense.

Oh Boy

Now we're on a train ? Lots of track? Don't need sunglasses? Make a ton of cash?

Legacy, lipid expert ?

AND SAVES LIVES !!!

Delusional. Check out mental health benefits. You will thank me for the advice.

The upcoming earning call should provide some additional insight on expanded formulary coverage. Many of the national plans will be reviewing over the next several months, definitely an exciting time to think about the improved product, positioning and placement on many national formularies. Additionally, the overseas sales continue to surprise to the upside, so many good things happening with the transition of manufacturing and the offloading of that expense coupled with increased revenues. Full steam ahead!

A lot of people are saying we’re going to be a takeout candidate and in fact, Viking therapeutics may be making a play for us because they want to be in the cardiovascular space and they know there’s a lot of expertise here, This is still a lean and mean operation that has some valuable assets that can help springboard any organization forward.

I hope you are right. We need the firepower and leverage of big pharma to secure the type of formulary access we deserve based on the clinical data. Our growth will be spectacular once this is obtained.