• IMPORTANT: We will be performing server maintenance Saturday morning June 22 at approximately 10:00 AM EDT. We don't expect more than an hour or so of downtime. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Esperion

it was a strong showing yesterday with plenty of airtime on our car! The wet track kind of made things a little bit interesting in the beginning, but the bottom line is we stayed tough throughout. Love time in a hospitality suite, really a first class way to do things!

it was a strong showing yesterday with plenty of airtime on our car! The wet track kind of made things a little bit interesting in the beginning, but the bottom line is we stayed tough throughout. Love time in a hospitality suite, really a first class way to do things!
Oh my god this makes me want to vomit.

Work on getting coverage, dipshit, then come back to Cafepharma to brag

And did you see the shit show in New York with Sheldon ringing the Gong Bell. What a motley looking group that posed for the pictures. Scientific Hires doing there best to not look incompetent in New York. By the look of some of the waistlines on the herd that attended they might want to think about taking there own drug. Most look like there full of high LDL's.

And did you see the shit show in New York with Sheldon ringing the Gong Bell. What a motley looking group that posed for the pictures. Scientific Hires doing there best to not look incompetent in New York. By the look of some of the waistlines on the herd that attended they might want to think about taking there own drug. Most look like there full of high LDL's.
I’m not a fan of Esperion, recent hire already ready to jump ship. BUT what is this jibberish. For real, let it go and move on dude. You either didnt get the job or got fired. Either way, lucky you. Get over it and move on. People who actually work here have other nonsense to tackle and nobody is talking about scientific hire and have no idea what you’re talking about. You just sound stupid now. Quit beating that dead horse dude.

I’ve seen Merck mentioned as they just got their PAH drug approved and have a lot invested in their cardiovascular medicine pipeline with their PCSK9 now entering phase 3. Sheldon has a direct dial into the C suite, so that never hurts. Merck is hungry for acquisitions.

I’ve seen Merck mentioned as they just got their PAH drug approved and have a lot invested in their cardiovascular medicine pipeline with their PCSK9 now entering phase 3. Sheldon has a direct dial into the C suite, so that never hurts. Merck is hungry for acquisitions.

Of all potential suitors, I like Merck the best. Hopefully it will be Merck.

I’m not a fan of Esperion, recent hire already ready to jump ship. BUT what is this jibberish. For real, let it go and move on dude. You either didnt get the job or got fired. Either way, lucky you. Get over it and move on. People who actually work here have other nonsense to tackle and nobody is talking about scientific hire and have no idea what you’re talking about. You just sound stupid now. Quit beating that dead horse dude.

Just getting warmed up dipshit. The company blows and you have to be a real nimrod to still be working at Esperion. Do your research on how Esperion screwed hundreds of reps in 2020-21. This is the culture. Sheldon will golden parachutes out of here soon enough. No company of any stature will buy Esperion.

What a bunch of nonsense posted here.
Next rumor you hear will be Anthony taking this dog private.

Just getting warmed up dipshit. The company blows and you have to be a real nimrod to still be working at Esperion. Do your research on how Esperion screwed hundreds of reps in 2020-21. This is the culture. Sheldon will golden parachutes out of here soon enough. No company of any stature will buy Esperion.
Obviously reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit because you missed where I said I was trying to leave. If I had a fucking magic wand I’d fix the market right now and poof myself to another company. It takes time to get a new job dipshit. Your nonsense about what happened 4 fucking years ago gives loser vibes. This company IS shit, but your nonsense isn’t up so date with the times. What a big fucking loser you must be to still be coming back here for 4 years complaining about a job you either didn’t get or got fired from. It’s like you’re new to drug sales and are clueless how dirty all the commercial opps are. If you can’t hack it, go work in ice cream sales or something, I dunno.

Just in case you need bullet points

*You’re an obsessed loser
*This company IS shit and no one is arguing about that
*Your scientific hire BS is so old nobody knows what you’re talking about and you sound stupid and fragile

Karen is angry

Nice move UP today and over the past several weeks. The ACC will be a watershed moment that we can all look back on and relish. There are so many positive catalysts going on right now that it’s really hard to keep up with the momentum that’s being generated. a lot of people think the market cap for this should be in the billions, with a four or five number attached. That certainly does bode well for the stock price over the next 6 to 12 months!

How did you know my name??
592192bc-8c42-45ee-ac07-1267dc866fbf_text.gif