Esperion

With DSE most recent sales of 37.5 percent quarter over quarter and 147 percent year over year it's time to step up!! Also Dr Peter Attia calls the drug special and has almost 1 million Instagram followers.
The numbers don’t lie, the momentum is palpable. The trend is our friend as the franchise continues to expand and build out. The train is leaving the station, all aboard!

Umm.. all of Europe is getting on the train and Dr Peter Attia 1 million followers. 147 percent year over year growth in Europe. By years end it will probably pass 200 percent annual growth.

Umm.. all of Europe is getting on the train and Dr Peter Attia 1 million followers. 147 percent year over year growth in Europe. By years end it will probably pass 200 percent annual growth.

No way dude! Script data is weak. Too many hurdles with managed care. Prior Auths won't cut it. Time to start working on the eulogy. It's all over.

No way dude! Script data is weak. Too many hurdles with managed care. Prior Auths won't cut it. Time to start working on the eulogy. It's all over.

Your stating a random opinion and i am starting actual growth in Europe. 147 percent year over year growth and 37.5 percent quarter over quarter growth isn't my opinion. They are actual facts. Big pharma sees that and they will be bought out. I'm predicted next quarter 50 million sales in Europe. That's hockey puck growth it's coming. No opinions just numbers backing it up.

Your stating a random opinion and i am starting actual growth in Europe. 147 percent year over year growth and 37.5 percent quarter over quarter growth isn't my opinion. They are actual facts. Big pharma sees that and they will be bought out. I'm predicted next quarter 50 million sales in Europe. That's hockey puck growth it's coming. No opinions just numbers backing it up.

Anthony your such a douchbag. This is a stock thats lost 97% of it value in 3 years. Go back and talk to Kurt and James.

The market doesn’t lie the market seeks out value and growth and clearly this is one that is checking all the boxes. GREAT to see an uptick in a decidedly down day for high-tech biosciences. Heavens, look at PFE, BMY, MRK…. the big fish looking to gobble up a growth driver, circling thr wagons before they strike. No better place to be!

Good to see the nascar sponsorship will continue, it’s a great way to build brand awareness and name recognition. It’s no secret that many nascar fans are in need of lipid lowering therapies, so,very savvy move by management to secure these promotional opportunities.

Good to see the nascar sponsorship will continue, it’s a great way to build brand awareness and name recognition. It’s no secret that many nascar fans are in need of lipid lowering therapies, so,very savvy move by management to secure these promotional opportunities.

LOL

Now, if we could just promote to WWF !!!

There's a group that really needs lipid lowering.

Up 12% this week implies a double in 6 weeks… very plausible given earning business update in the near future. Im not sure we’ll be a 10 by June but those on the inside know it’s always good to belong.

I applied to this company twice and made it to the final round twice. It was for one of the top territories. I noticed that the label expansion is good but the company is in debt and burning a lot of cash. The drug tried to sell against statins and it didn't go well. Being in the field and with the knowledge I have, doctors and cardiologists aren't prescribing it.

I applied to this company twice and made it to the final round twice. It was for one of the top territories. I noticed that the label expansion is good but the company is in debt and burning a lot of cash. The drug tried to sell against statins and it didn't go well. Being in the field and with the knowledge I have, doctors and cardiologists aren't prescribing it.

It's taken you 3 years to realize doctors aren't impressed especially the cumbersome, clumsy launch in 2020.