• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

Departures HCV

I am in the Midwest and if JE is the manager that you are talking about, he is my manager. He welcomed me into Abbvie and has been incredibly supportive to me. I have a very important territory and he is incredibly helpful and understanding!!

You must be his DRINKING buddy. Ever see him at a meeting? Embarrassing.

I am in the Midwest and if JE is the manager that you are talking about, he is my manager. He welcomed me into Abbvie and has been incredibly supportive to me. I have a very important territory and he is incredibly helpful and understanding!!

His is horrible at meetings. Defensive and arrogant gets a little drinking and wants to be tough. I should drop that little cornhusker. He is a disaster

His is horrible at meetings. Defensive and arrogant gets a little drinking and wants to be tough. I should drop that little cornhusker. He is a disaster

Have been in breakout sessions with him. Never worked for him but have heard the stories. He reminds me of the pushy overpriced gym membership sales guy. Loves the sound of his own voice. Tensions are running high. The way he pounds the alcohol at meetings one day he'll mouth off to the wrong person and they'll drop him.

Have been in breakout sessions with him. Never worked for him but have heard the stories. He reminds me of the pushy overpriced gym membership sales guy. Loves the sound of his own voice. Tensions are running high. The way he pounds the alcohol at meetings one day he'll mouth off to the wrong person and they'll drop him.

LOL, Why didn't you do it tough guy ? What a World MEOW MEO
W

IMO Big talker on board, Cowardly in real time ! It's all good,the world needs the weak (you) AND the strong(me)[/QUOTE

I agree with the OP. Glad I chose not to post for the HCV position when asked. Even in your CP post you come across as a bully.

Lead and inspire the talent on your team as opposed to bullying and beating them into submission to make yourself look like a hero to senior leadership. Yes, I used the word talent.

There's a difference between managers and leaders. You are a manager, aspire to develop into and become a leader of people and talent. We may be reps but we know the difference between managers and leaders.

He's been very helpful and has always supported me in my territory!

I was on that HPD Field Sales conference call on August 22, 2003....
They actually had a new HR VP (lady) on board weeks, host the call (that story is still wrapped up)...and in explaining one of the reasons for the spin.
She referenced HPD as a "senior" division...a classic faux paux, a premier freudian slip, your tonque reveals a thought you try to grab back as the words travel. You been there?

I sat down at my desk put my face in my hands...cause I knew I was hosed, with 15 years.

So i want to share with you PPD'ers the playbook:

1. Forget all the conference calls...they evolve like making stove top butterscotch pudding.
2. Ignore the written stuff about benefits. (see the little disclaimer, its there for a reason.)
3. Newco won't be bought out soon. Hospira was profitable, has good cash flow, but the lack of investing in the business has the chickens coming home to roost, 7 years later.
4. The Newco stock will run up, on specualtion, your executives will cash out, saying they have to diversfy.
5. Prepare for a downgrade of healthcare, profit sharing, and raises for you worker bee's.
Companies rarely have a chance to take these away.
6. Have a good relationship with your boss, even if superficial.
7. Thousands of you will be pinked slipped. That announcement will run up the stock. Good luck to those who are affected.
8. Your new CEO has experience in this....more polished than Begley. His experience is not widely known...sorta an undertone. He likes those $2,000 suits. Maybe $3000, now.
9. Hospira business is steady, good product, not patent driven, your model is different.
10. This is a private equity move done by a public company. Understand what PE does.

Good Luck!

I was on that HPD Field Sales conference call on August 22, 2003....
They actually had a new HR VP (lady) on board weeks, host the call (that story is still wrapped up)...and in explaining one of the reasons for the spin.
She referenced HPD as a "senior" division...a classic faux paux, a premier freudian slip, your tonque reveals a thought you try to grab back as the words travel. You been there?

I sat down at my desk put my face in my hands...cause I knew I was hosed, with 15 years.

So i want to share with you PPD'ers the playbook:

1. Forget all the conference calls...they evolve like making stove top butterscotch pudding.
2. Ignore the written stuff about benefits. (see the little disclaimer, its there for a reason.)
3. Newco won't be bought out soon. Hospira was profitable, has good cash flow, but the lack of investing in the business has the chickens coming home to roost, 7 years later.
4. The Newco stock will run up, on specualtion, your executives will cash out, saying they have to diversfy.
5. Prepare for a downgrade of healthcare, profit sharing, and raises for you worker bee's.
Companies rarely have a chance to take these away.
6. Have a good relationship with your boss, even if superficial.
7. Thousands of you will be pinked slipped. That announcement will run up the stock. Good luck to those who are affected.
8. Your new CEO has experience in this....more polished than Begley. His experience is not widely known...sorta an undertone. He likes those $2,000 suits. Maybe $3000, now.
9. Hospira business is steady, good product, not patent driven, your model is different.
10. This is a private equity move done by a public company. Understand what PE does.

Good Luck!
Do you really the the Hepatitis Division will be dissolved?