• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

Departures HCV

MSL Here:

You are going to have to do your own dirty work.

Dirty work? You must be one of the MSL's that resigned. The heat too much for you?

To that point we can do just fine without you. Our backs are tired of carrying your high maintenance fragile egos.

Best of Luck. The MSL gig at Abbvie is a cush job. If you washed out at Abbvie as an MSL you're going to need more than luck finding your next MSL gig.

Only one AE has left since launch, no managers reps or MSLs. Stop the lies and fear mongering.

Actually at least 3 AEs have left. Either to Vertex or BI. Almost all of the reps left in TX. The rep in Iowa left. Some left in the Midwest. Some reps on the east coast left. Some left before launch and some after launch.

I am in another division and was thinking about applying for an HCV position. I am glad that I didn't. It sounds as though it is horrible there. I can't believe that JE was hired as a manager in the Midwest. I have worked with him and he is one of the most controlling and micro managers that I have ever experienced. I feel bad for you guys.

I am in the Midwest and if JE is the manager that you are talking about, he is my manager. He welcomed me into Abbvie and has been incredibly supportive to me. I have a very important territory and he is incredibly helpful and understanding!!