• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

Departures HCV

TJ from Iowa is the biggest asshole of all mgmt.

this post just proves that almost everything on this site is BS, lies and overall a waste of time. yes I am on here just like everyone else but if you read through this whole thread it just is one lie after the other. if you don't like where you are go somewhere else and complain how bad it is there. this thread makes it sound like everyone is leaving or has left. its all just BS

I am in the Midwest and if JE is the manager that you are talking about, he is my manager. He welcomed me into Abbvie and has been incredibly supportive to me. I have a very important territory and he is incredibly helpful and understanding!!

He is so thin skinned and insecure my guess he has already thanked you for coming to his rescue on BF.

No, only 2 MSLs left (what I said above).

2 out of 24, we now have a total of 22 MSLs.

And yes, DC went to Intercept.

Quote:Merck Board
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Good morning to all of you wonderful Merck Retirees. The sun shines brightly on those who have produced, invested and saved what a glorious life we have earned.
We sailed to Miami yesterday and spent time and lots of cash in South Beach. I so enjoy observing the Spanish dancers at the sidewalk bar.
The short trip back to Nassau this morning was pleasurable and serene.I so enjoy the company of dear friends partaking of our favorite libations and consuming tropical fruits.
The week will be centered upon the Cuban hotel investment and the future planned opening gala.No expense will be spared.
Sorry but I must meet Club members at the Watney Distillery and have several rum concoctions Everyone have a prosperous week of relaxation and money making.
My good wishs are extended to the 20% of the wealthy tax payers that pay 80% of the Federal taxes. You make the country what it is and also demonstrate why you need to hide everything you possibly can.
I will celebrate early today on the high seas and continue the celebration later today at the Club. The elite of the island paradise are meeting to establish the ground rules and constitution for a novel wealthy exclusive fraternal organization.
Received the final accounting numbers for the college tournament which broke all anticipated monetary goals. I enjoy collecting funds from the losers!
My breakfast has arrived. Invest wisely and prosper.