• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

Departures HCV

A number of them have gone to Vertex to build their respiratory (CF) business, several DM have gone to oncology at Regeneron, a rumor has it that Lottzie will be demoted and he will be going back to the fatherland. Who knows how long Louie has?

The entire home office marketing and sales teams need to be CANNED!! My source in Chicago says that Carlos is getting grilled now on the pitiful launch! Carlos is blaming everyone else and especially the weirdo German! Some of the product managers are good but they all are in deep do do!

Is any of this 100% true? I know over 30 reps, AEs, and managers that have left before launch and during launch. I know others that are seriously looking at other opportunities. What is the realistic time frame of this franchise being around still?

Ok we all know sales have been a bit sluggish but it's really picking up. My customers all want to write for me but our managed care acces is terrible. I need to know when will it get better or this is pointless.

Ok we all know sales have been a bit sluggish but it's really picking up. My customers all want to write for me but our managed care acces is terrible. I need to know when will it get better or this is pointless.

We need to drop the WAC price to $50,000 and start renegotiating the contracts. Until we do that it will not get better. Few, if any, practitioners are going to go out of their way to submit exception letters for us. Whatever gets approved they will take for their patients, they don't want (or need) the hassle. Heck, most of our Speakers aren't even writing. Many don't even have 1 script yet.

We should have done this from the get go. Selling on volume would take us over the top. Making $10 a script is better than making nothing. How do you think Wal Mart has made the Waltons all worth $40 Billion a piece? By lowering the cost, that also would get us so many fans because we would be showing everyone that we really care about patients and the cost of drugs. Practitioners would definitely fight for us if we were at $50,000.

I am in another division and was thinking about applying for an HCV position. I am glad that I didn't. It sounds as though it is horrible there. I can't believe that JE was hired as a manager in the Midwest. I have worked with him and he is one of the most controlling and micro managers that I have ever experienced. I feel bad for you guys.

Is any of this 100% true? I know over 30 reps, AEs, and managers that have left before launch and during launch. I know others that are seriously looking at other opportunities. What is the realistic time frame of this franchise being around still?

Our next gen single pill should keep us competitive for at least 3 years so no worries.

Claude Balls from TX left & moved to San Diego to work at the zoo taking care of the Tigers. Justin Case from CO left & is now handing out condems to teenage girls at high risk of getting pregnant.