Company Culture

It’s funny. I had heard stories about a manager who monitors the site and has posts removed about him I posted one just using JD’s initials and sure enough it’s gone. I guess he didn’t have the clout to get the threads about him and his other stops deleted.

That's great! I love knowing these dipshits are out here reading these.

I feel like I’m in the Twilight Zone working for this shit show of a company. Our RBM makes our lives a living hell with all of the BS that is being spun. Can’t even take it seriously. No confidence in anyone from RBM on up after the stuff I’ve seen and heard. I agree with the other post-biggest regret was coming here.

Twilight Zone episode is over! I accepted an offer from another company. I’m gonna miss most of my team (definitely not my RBD, not the ASD). Good luck to those of you who are interviewing.

Idk who it is that’s leaving, but it’s a shame to lose such talent all because the company isn’t being run properly. Clearly, some people are hurt that folks are leaving. The poster above seems to be one of the hurting lol. Why are you so hurt?

Not hurt at all. If your are so soft and dumb that you cannot see what we have here then you should leave. Great stock incentives and a pending approval that will double the value of our shares. You are butt hurt. I get it. Your ASD wasn’t sensitive to your needs. Boo fucking hoo. Leave.

Not hurt at all. If your are so soft and dumb that you cannot see what we have here then you should leave. Great stock incentives and a pending approval that will double the value of our shares. You are butt hurt. I get it. Your ASD wasn’t sensitive to your needs. Boo fucking hoo. Leave.

I don’t know, you sound pretty hurt over the fact that someone is leaving. “Congrats on the new role, hope you like it better than here.” See, look, not hurt - just wishing a former co worker well.

great stock incentives? Mines worth almost 20k... so if I stay 4 years and it doubles I’ll have 40k. Tremendous..that 10k a year really does make a difference since merit increases didn’t keep up with inflation. Anybody have any idea how much tax I will have to pay on that once it vests?

there are well established Pharma companies giving more stock than this... but a startup? Just interviewed with a company giving 50k of RSUs to sign on

great stock incentives? Mines worth almost 20k... so if I stay 4 years and it doubles I’ll have 40k. Tremendous..that 10k a year really does make a difference since merit increases didn’t keep up with inflation. Anybody have any idea how much tax I will have to pay on that once it vests?

there are well established Pharma companies giving more stock than this... but a startup? Just interviewed with a company giving 50k of RSUs to sign on
Capital gains tax is around 15% for that amount

My RSUs are worth about $80,000 at this point. I didn’t cash anything in when we vested in March and got another $40K on top. Did you not qualify for the equity award this year?

You should leave for one of those “well established Pharma companies.”

Clearly the person who called them “great,” has been chugging the Kool-Aid. I bet they also think COVID was just an excuse. Lol

Clearly the person who called them “great,” has been chugging the Kool-Aid. I bet they also think COVID was just an excuse. Lol

No Kool Aid drinking here. I started here with a stock award of more than 1300 shares. Stock was trading around $17 at the time. I was awarded about 1000 more shares with my review this year. Stock was trading around $32. Now the stock is trading over $42 and I have more than 2000 shares after paying the taxes in March. I’m sitting on more than $84,000 that I’d did not have 18 months ago. Maybe your last name is Bezos and that dollar amount doesn’t mean much to you. But for me, that’s a nice chunk of change and I am thankful for it.

Did you get an award this year? That should help you catch up.

Some of us were lucky to be part of the group that got an equity award after our annual review. As I was informed, some folks didn’t get it based on performance; which is fine. But, many of those folks got written up too. That’s where I think the company (or maybe it was the individual RBMs) erred. Not surprised by the amount of people who are interviewing. If I weren’t in the top 50%, I’d feel differently and might start looking. You can’t treat people that way in the midst of a global pandemic.

Some of us were lucky to be part of the group that got an equity award after our annual review. As I was informed, some folks didn’t get it based on performance; which is fine. But, many of those folks got written up too. That’s where I think the company (or maybe it was the individual RBMs) erred. Not surprised by the amount of people who are interviewing. If I weren’t in the top 50%, I’d feel differently and might start looking. You can’t treat people that way in the midst of a global pandemic.

75% of the sales team got equity this year. And the awards were great. I feel bad for the people who were in the bottom 25%. I also think any manager or director who saw fit to put anyone who worked their way through this, disaster of a pandemic, on a plan is an a-hole. The whole nation closes down and you think a PIP is the solution? So motivating!

The only thing I’m motivated to do is leave the company. I’m in the top 50 percent but I want off this crazy train. I’m over the way people are treated ESPECIALLY during the Pandemic.

The only thing I’m motivated to do is leave the company. I’m in the top 50 percent but I want off this crazy train. I’m over the way people are treated ESPECIALLY during the Pandemic.

Half my district feels the same way. Looks like changes are already happening. Anyone know the story behind the North Central ASD vacancy? Wish they would dump our ASD out west. GM and his approach are outdated.

Half my district feels the same way. Looks like changes are already happening. Anyone know the story behind the North Central ASD vacancy? Wish they would dump our ASD out west. GM and his approach are outdated.

Read your email. The North Central ASD “vacancy” is an expansion leadership position. HR sent an email detailing a dozen new RBM positions too. All spelled out in an email last Friday.