Company Culture

Did you get an award this year? That should help you catch up.

yes, I did... but that’s not worth anything yet. I think the confusion is the guy boasting about his 80k in stock... that he doesn’t own yet. Call me in a couple years bud so we can compare this fantastic equity plan to others who give equity as well as a real IC plan, better 401k benefits

yes, I did... but that’s not worth anything yet. I think the confusion is the guy boasting about his 80k in stock... that he doesn’t own yet. Call me in a couple years bud so we can compare this fantastic equity plan to others who give equity as well as a real IC plan, better 401k benefits

I am the person who said I now have more than $80k in equity at this point. True, I am not fully vested. But I paid my taxes on the first third of my initial grant and held the shares. Then I got more than double in matching shares for my 2020 review. The stock has gone from less than $20 a share since I started to more than $43 today. I’m looking at the long game here. The stock will be above $60 if we get BPD. It will close in on $100 in a buyout. This is a great opportunity. And it’s one I’ve never seen in my career. If you think you can do better somewhere else, you should go.

I am the person who said I now have more than $80k in equity at this point. True, I am not fully vested. But I paid my taxes on the first third of my initial grant and held the shares. Then I got more than double in matching shares for my 2020 review. The stock has gone from less than $20 a share since I started to more than $43 today. I’m looking at the long game here. The stock will be above $60 if we get BPD. It will close in on $100 in a buyout. This is a great opportunity. And it’s one I’ve never seen in my career. If you think you can do better somewhere else, you should go.

Congratulations! I remember my first batch of stock too. Fact still stands, in many parts of the country the culture at this place is shit. Many folks are looking to do better elsewhere. Your initial reply hinted at the fact that some of these folks won’t do better. At that I say, bullshit! They can do a lot better than micro-managing RBMs and ASDs. They can certainly fond companies where the leadership thinks like it’s 2021, not 2003.

Congratulations! I remember my first batch of stock too. Fact still stands, in many parts of the country the culture at this place is shit. Many folks are looking to do better elsewhere. Your initial reply hinted at the fact that some of these folks won’t do better. At that I say, bullshit! They can do a lot better than micro-managing RBMs and ASDs. They can certainly fond companies where the leadership thinks like it’s 2021, not 2003.

This is the first time many of us received RSU grants so yeah, I feel pretty good about it. Most of the long term incentives I’ve gotten in the the past were options and often times they were worthless by the time I vested. I’m not trying to imply people can’t do better elsewhere. Just saying that I’m pretty happy with my personal experience here.

This is the first time many of us received RSU grants so yeah, I feel pretty good about it. Most of the long term incentives I’ve gotten in the the past were options and often times they were worthless by the time I vested. I’m not trying to imply people can’t do better elsewhere. Just saying that I’m pretty happy with my personal experience here.

Clearly you’re not in the West. What.A.Mess

What's going on out west? I heard two RBDs recently quit, but no details.

One of the RBM’s out west definitely quit. Heard a rumor that a second RBM wasn’t too far behind. Seems like the relic that runs the west is finally starting to wear on RBMs now, too. Everything is fine though, let’s just put on some more programs

One of the RBM’s out west definitely quit. Heard a rumor that a second RBM wasn’t too far behind. Seems like the relic that runs the west is finally starting to wear on RBMs now, too. Everything is fine though, let’s just put on some more programs

Can confirm, one of the RBD’s that resigned is mine. Lots of frustration over how things have been handled at the upper levels. ABD still thinks this is Forest… didn’t he get run out of there over the same BS? It’s time to update the ABD’s software. This isn’t the Lexapro launch. Get with the times, Greggy!

Can confirm, one of the RBD’s that resigned is mine. Lots of frustration over how things have been handled at the upper levels. ABD still thinks this is Forest… didn’t he get run out of there over the same BS? It’s time to update the ABD’s software. This isn’t the Lexapro launch. Get with the times, Greggy!

Punishing reps for not having access to their customers during a pandemic was a really bad move. You cannot beat people down and put them on PIPs then withhold pay increases and stock for something totally out of their control.

Punishing reps for not having access to their customers during a pandemic was a really bad move. You cannot beat people down and put them on PIPs then withhold pay increases and stock for something totally out of their control.

“We can and we will! How many peer to peer dinners have you booked this quarter?”

I actually could've. I took this offer over Biohaven and their stock went down to 20 during the pandemic and hit 110 yesterday. If they get bought out, it's probably in the 170 range. I'm an idiot.

I actually could've. I took this offer over Biohaven and their stock went down to 20 during the pandemic and hit 110 yesterday. If they get bought out, it's probably in the 170 range. I'm an idiot.

It’s not too late. Keep your eyes open for any opportunities to leave, I don’t think the BPD launch is going to go as well as they’re making it sound in these calls/emails. Most of the big markets are still a mess with no help on the way

Time for a change out West it seems. Of course where they are going won’t be a cake walk either. Inexperienced Sr Leadership heading up sales. From one fire to the next. Best of luck

Can anyone share...what is the average starting salary for someone with 10 yrs pharma? I have sent my resume in for consideration and was wondering. My company is making noise about realigning, so just want to be prepared...Thank you to all who respond

Can anyone share...what is the average starting salary for someone with 10 yrs pharma? I have sent my resume in for consideration and was wondering. My company is making noise about realigning, so just want to be prepared...Thank you to all who respond

How much psych experience? Frankly, I wouldn’t bother applying here if you live in the western US, until after the BPD launch.

Knowing what I know now, I would have never come here. I’m collecting a paycheck and can’t wait until Friday every week. Manager is not trustworthy and leadership is non existent. Company culture is toxic.

Things will get better once Bentley finds his groove. He was a rep before knows the job...is a huge fan of the field. Big things coming early next year! Just need to right management team in place to drive things. We have the best of the best for reps!