Company Culture

Knowing what I know now, I would have never come here. I’m collecting a paycheck and can’t wait until Friday every week. Manager is not trustworthy and leadership is non existent. Company culture is toxic.

You said the same about your last employer. Admit it. Searching for the negative wherever you go. SNL did a skit about you years ago. The character was Debbie Downer. Look it up. You are kindred spirits.

You said the same about your last employer. Admit it. Searching for the negative wherever you go. SNL did a skit about you years ago. The character was Debbie Downer. Look it up. You are kindred spirits.

It’s a disappointment to hear such immature and ignorant comments. What happened to working together and supporting one another? Putting people down who voice a negative experience does nothing to help. There are multiple people having negative experiences and it’s doubtful they search for negativity. People want happiness, success, and peace in their careers. It’s good to speak up-hopefully that will cause a positive change in the company.

It’s a disappointment to hear such immature and ignorant comments. What happened to working together and supporting one another? Putting people down who voice a negative experience does nothing to help. There are multiple people having negative experiences and it’s doubtful they search for negativity. People want happiness, success, and peace in their careers. It’s good to speak up-hopefully that will cause a positive change in the company.

Then speak up to someone who can help. Posting your grievances on CP won't get you the change you want.

How would you know? Do you know this person? Have you had discussions about it? So they had a different experience than you… doesn’t mean their gripe isn’t legitimate. Maybe instead of riding the corporate pony so hard - listen to tour colleagues. There’s some serious mismanagement going on within our company, there’s no denying it.

Then speak up to someone who can help. Posting your grievances on CP won't get you the change you want.

What makes you think they haven’t spoken up. What is HR has already been made aware? They don’t care - they cow-tow to Georgie and his disciples. Just look at the mess that just happened in the PNW? Nobody was disciplined because the manager wasn’t as cozy with Moshersaurus Rex as one of her shady reps. While you’re sippin on the Korporate Kool-Aid, try to actually understanding what’s happening. Trust me, your promotion isn’t going to arrive any sooner just because you ride your manager like Sea biscuit

They talk and are concerned quite a bit about “the culture” here at ITCI. Yet they are stuck in the Big Pharma mentality from the early 2000s. The drug is excellent and the pipeline looks promising(granted you never know for sure about these things). Honestly, it’s just sad and disappointing that leadership is trying to act like one of the “big boys” when their advantage and appeal to top talent, top to bottom, is having the flexibility, creativeness and excitement that a small pharma/biotech company offers. Holding out hope things will change.

They talk and are concerned quite a bit about “the culture” here at ITCI. Yet they are stuck in the Big Pharma mentality from the early 2000s. The drug is excellent and the pipeline looks promising(granted you never know for sure about these things). Honestly, it’s just sad and disappointing that leadership is trying to act like one of the “big boys” when their advantage and appeal to top talent, top to bottom, is having the flexibility, creativeness and excitement that a small pharma/biotech company offers. Holding out hope things will change.

Spot on analysis! And the primary reason many have left

EXACTLY! Add to that we have a CEO who is obviously very intelligent but has done ZERO in motivating her people. It is hard to understand and does not instill confidence about the future. This company has so much potential to be something special.

Define "many."

I would think that 4 reps and 3 managers in to span of a few weeks = many… especially in one area. Reach out to HR and ask how many people have quit and cited culture as their reason for resigning. Specifically in the West where we have a fossil whose skill set hasn’t evolved since 2002. Another rep just quit, this week… reason for leaving: culture

I would think that 4 reps and 3 managers in to span of a few weeks = many… especially in one area. Reach out to HR and ask how many people have quit and cited culture as their reason for resigning. Specifically in the West where we have a fossil whose skill set hasn’t evolved since 2002. Another rep just quit, this week… reason for leaving: culture

there is no exit interview or survey here when you quit... that says it all though now doesn’t it

there is no exit interview or survey here when you quit... that says it all though now doesn’t it

Really? No exit interview says it all? Most companies don’t even do them anymore because exit interviews are meaningless. Have you ever seen big, dramatic changes in an organization because someone offered up the holy grail in an exit interview? No. You haven’t.

Really? No exit interview says it all? Most companies don’t even do them anymore because exit interviews are meaningless. Have you ever seen big, dramatic changes in an organization because someone offered up the holy grail in an exit interview? No. You haven’t.

Fo a company that’s still in launch mode, yes! The exit interview, especially considering the amount of turnover, is a useful tool… unless they anticipate the same feedback because they know they have a problem with culture and don’t want it documented.

I don’t know what the problem is. I am on a great team and our manager is reasonable and supports us. I’m happy with the money but I’ve been doing well so the bonuses and stock are good. It’s the same at any start up. Your experience is shaped by your manager and what you make of it. Everyone made a choice to come here. You can also choose to go somewhere else. I never understand why people come on an anonymous chat board to complain day after day. Life is short. Don’t stay somewhere you don’t enjoy.

I don’t know what the problem is. I am on a great team and our manager is reasonable and supports us. I’m happy with the money but I’ve been doing well so the bonuses and stock are good. It’s the same at any start up. Your experience is shaped by your manager and what you make of it. Everyone made a choice to come here. You can also choose to go somewhere else. I never understand why people come on an anonymous chat board to complain day after day. Life is short. Don’t stay somewhere you don’t enjoy.

same reason you're here

So you come on here to see what all complaints are? If life is too short to complain or to stay where one is unhappy - then what are we to think of the person who is making great money and crushing bonuses and STILL jumps on this site?

Whats the likelihood that it’s a manager that’s coming on here to try to defend team Gregosaurus Rex? Probably another one of his managers who uses examples from the 90s and thinks nothing has changed in 30 years

Whats the likelihood that it’s a manager that’s coming on here to try to defend team Gregosaurus Rex? Probably another one of his managers who uses examples from the 90s and thinks nothing has changed in 30 years

Nope. Just a rep who likes what they are doing and is happy with my situation at ITI. You go ahead and hang onto that negativity with both hands. It's serving you well.