Company Culture

ITCI will be sold as soon as BPD is approved. Maybe earlier. This was all part of the plan. Hang onto your shares and wait it out.

It is a simple story, limited budget yielded limited talent and it was conceded all the way to the top that contract level comp would mean contract level abilities. The pandemic actually helped because the talent deficit would have been exposed immediately. Sales would be no different across 95% of the map even without a pandemic because that is what happens with contract level sales forces.

It is a simple story, limited budget yielded limited talent and it was conceded all the way to the top that contract level comp would mean contract level abilities. The pandemic actually helped because the talent deficit would have been exposed immediately. Sales would be no different across 95% of the map even without a pandemic because that is what happens with contract level sales forces.

Still stings that with your immense psych experience and sales acumen you got passed over in the interview process doesn't it? I'm sure you would have done everything differently and we would be so much more successful. Go back to your pod superstar.

Still stings that with your immense psych experience and sales acumen you got passed over in the interview process doesn't it? I'm sure you would have done everything differently and we would be so much more successful. Go back to your pod superstar.

You seemed confused there contract facetime pharma rep. Someone like you wouldn’t have access to that information so obviously my world is quite different than yours. Good luck contract guy, don’t take the factual analysis provided by your own Execs for offering presentations so personal, maybe you can improve.

You seemed confused there contract facetime pharma rep. Someone like you wouldn’t have access to that information so obviously my world is quite different than yours. Good luck contract guy, don’t take the factual analysis provided by your own Execs for offering presentations so personal, maybe you can improve.

You seem angry. Almost jealous that you aren’t a better paid contract rep. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. It’s kind of cute to see how angry you are at the folks here at ITCI. Something tells me that if you put half this effort into actually doing your job, you might be able to land a role that satisfies you thus you wouldn’t feel the need to shit talk on an anonymous board. You must be SUPER fun at parties

You seem angry. Almost jealous that you aren’t a better paid contract rep. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. It’s kind of cute to see how angry you are at the folks here at ITCI. Something tells me that if you put half this effort into actually doing your job, you might be able to land a role that satisfies you thus you wouldn’t feel the need to shit talk on an anonymous board. You must be SUPER fun at parties

The ignorance demonstrated within your post unfortunately speaks to why you and your peers can't move product. Which is why me and my peers watch/listen to Sharon and Joel's presentations continually get worse as it relates to the contract rep unit that you operate within. This is why they have asked for more and more cash with every offering, and received less from those of us involved. The inabilities of the field commercial group was outlined in the beginning by the consultant intelligence report, but damn, you and your are actually that incapable. Worry about becoming more capable at your craft and then maybe someday you will realize that actual capabilities are worth more than the $250k or less that your ability currently pays you.

The ignorance demonstrated within your post unfortunately speaks to why you and your peers can't move product. Which is why me and my peers watch/listen to Sharon and Joel's presentations continually get worse as it relates to the contract rep unit that you operate within. This is why they have asked for more and more cash with every offering, and received less from those of us involved. The inabilities of the field commercial group was outlined in the beginning by the consultant intelligence report, but damn, you and your are actually that incapable. Worry about becoming more capable at your craft and then maybe someday you will realize that actual capabilities are worth more than the $250k or less that your ability currently pays you.

Proof read before you posts, please! I can only imagine what your work emails are like. So essentially, you want us to know that you feel superior. Cool story. Still here, still cashing checks. What next? You gonna tell us how much better your company car is?

This douche expects us to believe he is a member of the BOD. “Those of us involved?” Involved in what loser? Cleaning out the office trash cans at the end of the workday?

Proof read before you posts, please! I can only imagine what your work emails are like. So essentially, you want us to know that you feel superior. Cool story. Still here, still cashing checks. What next? You gonna tell us how much better your company car is?

Hey dipshit clearly the person does not work here when they are talking about financing and investment meetings. You are exactly the type of clueless clown being described. Try learning before exposing yourself or just ignore it.

I’ve lost all confidence in leadership. Luckily, I was able to remain afloat because I have speakers in my territory but I’ve got colleagues who weren’t so lucky. I’ve seen a plethora of good reps placed on PIPs for things that are way out of their control. I often think that could be me. The way they make people fear for their jobs is unacceptable. There is something inherently wrong with this organization. Especially when they tell their representatives to, “Not use Covid as an excuse” when it was a harsh reality. It’s crystal clear that the company is not doing well. The way they took away portions of bonuses and stock options only proves that. I didn’t sign up to work for a company that tears people down and manufactures reasons to initiate PIPS. I regret coming here and am actively looking to work for a company that actually has values.

Couldn’t agree more! Zero values coupled with a toxic environment!

I’ve lost all confidence in leadership. Luckily, I was able to remain afloat because I have speakers in my territory but I’ve got colleagues who weren’t so lucky. I’ve seen a plethora of good reps placed on PIPs for things that are way out of their control. I often think that could be me. The way they make people fear for their jobs is unacceptable. There is something inherently wrong with this organization. Especially when they tell their representatives to, “Not use Covid as an excuse” when it was a harsh reality. It’s crystal clear that the company is not doing well. The way they took away portions of bonuses and stock options only proves that. I didn’t sign up to work for a company that tears people down and manufactures reasons to initiate PIPS. I regret coming here and am actively looking to work for a company that actually has values.

I think leadership here doesn’t have any balls to protect or support their team in any capacity. In my opinion the culture of micromanaging tracking babysitters is coming from above our regional managers. I have no faith in George and his team of leaders. To hear him say the sales force is ITCI’s biggest ROI and he understands that some territories are impacted by Covid more than others proves he’s a lying piece of shit. He talks out of both sides of his mouth. He does not value his sales team. I’m trying to stay towards the upper 1/2 of the sales force but I don’t know if and when it will dry up. I’m also looking to get out.

I think leadership here doesn’t have any balls to protect or support their team in any capacity. In my opinion the culture of micromanaging tracking babysitters is coming from above our regional managers. I have no faith in George and his team of leaders. To hear him say the sales force is ITCI’s biggest ROI and he understands that some territories are impacted by Covid more than others proves he’s a lying piece of shit. He talks out of both sides of his mouth. He does not value his sales team. I’m trying to stay towards the upper 1/2 of the sales force but I don’t know if and when it will dry up. I’m also looking to get out.

This is the most accurate opinion I've read on this site. ITCI isn't the toxic waste dump some have made it out to be, but GR and the ASDs are certainly not the right people to be leading us through a launch... in a pandemic. Can't blame those who are interviewing, I would be too. I lucked out with a good RBM - hired before our ASD came on board (and our ASD SUUUUUCKSSS... looking at you Mosher)

This is the most accurate opinion I've read on this site. ITCI isn't the toxic waste dump some have made it out to be, but GR and the ASDs are certainly not the right people to be leading us through a launch... in a pandemic. Can't blame those who are interviewing, I would be too. I lucked out with a good RBM - hired before our ASD came on board (and our ASD SUUUUUCKSSS... looking at you Mosher)

True

I came here with high hopes . This company is a nightmare . NO one here has your back . It is the epitome of CYA and metric craziness . Make sure you sample on every live call - they track that too . They think you are not working unless you sample . No trust . Primary care 101 mentality . GR is a joke . I left a good company to come here .it is the biggest regret of my professional career . A few good coworkers that actually work are on warnings . I’m looking and I spoke to a few workers who are doing the same . I have been lucky so far but what happens if I have a bad quarter ? This company is BRUTAL .

I came here with high hopes . This company is a nightmare . NO one here has your back . It is the epitome of CYA and metric craziness . Make sure you sample on every live call - they track that too . They think you are not working unless you sample . No trust . Primary care 101 mentality . GR is a joke . I left a good company to come here .it is the biggest regret of my professional career . A few good coworkers that actually work are on warnings . I’m looking and I spoke to a few workers who are doing the same . I have been lucky so far but what happens if I have a bad quarter ? This company is BRUTAL .

100% agree on this. I was just asked, in an interview, what my biggest professional regret was - hands down, coming here! My team mates are awesome, but HOLY SHIT... everyone from my RBM to the VP of Sales act like we work at a primary care prescription mill. Metrics this and metrics that. Bad sales week for the team, get ready for a passive aggressive text to the team from your RBM. I predict lots of new hires in the second half of the year. Toxicity here has hit critical mass. AND WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY PEAK PERFORMANCE POINTS?

I feel like I’m in the Twilight Zone working for this shit show of a company. Our RBM makes our lives a living hell with all of the BS that is being spun. Can’t even take it seriously. No confidence in anyone from RBM on up after the stuff I’ve seen and heard. I agree with the other post-biggest regret was coming here.

I feel like I’m in the Twilight Zone working for this shit show of a company. Our RBM makes our lives a living hell with all of the BS that is being spun. Can’t even take it seriously. No confidence in anyone from RBM on up after the stuff I’ve seen and heard. I agree with the other post-biggest regret was coming here.

Thursday is fast approaching. Can’t wait to see what doozy of a message we get from our RBM when the numbers don’t meet the Mosher-standard. What a joke

It’s funny. I had heard stories about a manager who monitors the site and has posts removed about him I posted one just using JD’s initials and sure enough it’s gone. I guess he didn’t have the clout to get the threads about him and his other stops deleted.