• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Company cars or car allowance

Ah the truth hurts eh pal. You can keep trying to spin the reality of it all by using your cute lil mgmt passive aggressive tactics. Fact……. When you compare Neurocrine BENEFITS to other comparable specialty/biotech companies they are inferior and costs reps out of pocket money! Spelling it out for dumb shits like you, that equates to several thousands dollars of out of pocket money that is not the case at other comparable companies.
You were proven wrong, and nowi the narrative changes. Post all of these comparable biotech company benefits. You won’t because your dumb ass doesn’t have them. My pay is great. I don’t need a gas card. I’m about to get my sixth raise in less than two years. If there are so many companies with better benefits, why are you here? With your skill set, surely, you can get a higher paying better benefit position somewhere else. I’m guessing that you cannot, which is why you stay here and whine, twerp.

You were proven wrong, and nowi the narrative changes. Post all of these comparable biotech company benefits. You won’t because your dumb ass doesn’t have them. My pay is great. I don’t need a gas card. I’m about to get my sixth raise in less than two years. If there are so many companies with better benefits, why are you here? With your sset, surely, you can get a higher paying better benefit position somewhere else. I’m guessing that you cannot, which is why you stay here and whine, twerp.

WTH you really are dumber than dirt. You try to argue something that’s as obvious as the dark of nite while providing nothing except self assumptions with your ass clown arrogance to boot. You make this way too easy.

If you’re so down in the benefits here, please do us a favor and leave. We can have 10 people set up to interview for your position by the end of the day. Good luck in your next role!!

If you’re so down in the benefits here, please do us a favor and leave. We can have 10 people set up to interview for your position by the end of the day. Good luck in your next role!!

really still making an ass out of yourself with your self assumptions. What a well trained big pharma mgmt pup. Lololololol

really still making an ass out of yourself with your self assumptions. What a well trained big pharma mgmt pup. Lololololol
You’re the one making an ass out of yourself bitching about benefits, wah wah wah. If I don’t like it somewhere, I’d find somewhere else to be. Why is that logic so hard for you?

All I know is this company bleeds us on cars and gas. Most reps just pack it in and stay at home to save money. Who wants to have to pay several thousands dollars a year to drive their personal car when most other places offer a car and gas card.

All I know is this company bleeds us on cars and gas. Most reps just pack it in and stay at home to save money. Who wants to have to pay several thousands dollars a year to drive their personal car when most other places offer a car and gas card.

"Several thousand"? I'm spending more then that out of pocket. You must have a small territory

You’re the one making an ass out of yourself bitching about benefits, wah wah wah. If I don’t like it somewhere, I’d find somewhere else to be. Why is that logic so hard for you?

Damn you are one delusional moron. For the record, you are saying that is cool that Neurocrine expects the sales force to out of pocket up to 15-20k annually to drive a car and keep gas in it so they can do their jobs? And you say you’re not making yourself look like.a total ass clown? Ya mental stooge!

Interesting thread here. I suppose the viewpoint on it all depends on your personal situation. For somebody unemployed or in a bad job with no co car, they may not think coming out of pocket to cover car expenses is a deal breaker. On the other hand, if someone is in a good paying stable job with a car and expenses paid for, I can see them saying that sucks. That’s often the disconnect on this site. You get people arguing who are in completely different situations with different needs.

Interesting thread here. I suppose the viewpoint on it all depends on your personal situation. For somebody unemployed or in a bad job with no co car, they may not think coming out of pocket to cover car expenses is a deal breaker. On the other hand, if someone is in a good paying stable job with a car and expenses paid for, I can see them saying that sucks. That’s often the disconnect on this site. You get people arguing who are in completely different situations with different needs.

you left off the category for the moronic homer DM who posts on here. He talks down to reps and expects them to jump at any job terms Neurocrine serves up or he thinks they’re entitled. Dumb ass has his head stuck in Neurocrine rear end if he thinks their middle of the road offers are top notch.

Absolutely agree. If you don’t have an economical car to use and need one than good luck with cars right now. If you are unemployed it’s a great decision. If you have a job that even pays less than sit still. Gas,maintenance, wear and tear. That adds up brother. Pulling passion of your rear to sell this Uber expensive drug should pay an extra 20k in itself!

You were proven wrong, and nowi the narrative changes. Post all of these comparable biotech company benefits. You won’t because your dumb ass doesn’t have them. My pay is great. I don’t need a gas card. I’m about to get my sixth raise in less than two years. If there are so many companies with better benefits, why are you here? With your skill set, surely, you can get a higher paying better benefit position somewhere else. I’m guessing that you cannot, which is why you stay here and whine, twerp.

Fuck you ! You arrogant prick, ohh I make so much money! I don’t need you to pay for gas !

ok mother fucker , I am going to send you my bill

ohh so good, let me guess , you product is covered by every plan. !
But you are so good !
Don’t BS us asshole