Coming to a theater near you…

anonymous

Reuters reporting Pfizer announcing major sales force reduction:

According to a document seen by Reuters, Pfizer believes that doctors and other healthcare professionals will want around half of their interactions with drug companies to be remote in the future.

The smart organization will wait before jumping on that bandwagon. Track sales and profit at Pfizer for a few quarters after this takes effect. I don't see this having legs except for those brands long in the tooth and nearing the end of their life cycle. I certainly wouldn't want to be launching a new product heavy on the virtual.

Hey dumbass did you read the whole article, it also states that doctors, and HCP’s are also virtual fatigue, their will be a mix but have to have the right balance!
Hey Dumbo! Wanna post your STAT ID & Password so all of us can read it??? Oh, and I find your interpretation lacking. Must work in PC Field sales!

I started this thread and I don’t even work for AZ anyone! I just love to watch y’all make stupid comments and fight. Good ole AZ cafe pharma never disappoints. I know! I know! I should move on but why should I because this is to easy. I comment on post throughout the day just to poke the fire. They aren’t getting rid of reps anytime soon. Well at least my company isn’t. If a product is at the end of its cycle then they might cut back because is sales are tap out but that’s about it. Pharma will always need reps!! A little advise find another company. Fucking AZ is a cancer that will
Eat you from the inside. Your welcome and now go and keep complaining at each other. I will Check back in during my lunch feeding the ole fat cows.

I started this thread and I don’t even work for AZ anyone! I just love to watch y’all make stupid comments and fight. Good ole AZ cafe pharma never disappoints. I know! I know! I should move on but why should I because this is to easy. I comment on post throughout the day just to poke the fire. They aren’t getting rid of reps anytime soon. Well at least my company isn’t. If a product is at the end of its cycle then they might cut back because is sales are tap out but that’s about it. Pharma will always need reps!! A little advise find another company. Fucking AZ is a cancer that will
Eat you from the inside. Your welcome and now go and keep complaining at each other. I will Check back in during my lunch feeding the ole fat cows.
Another PC Rep. Not creditable.

Worked in Pharma sales from 1982-2013. Last 12 with AZ.

1. When I started I was only rep in my territory. I choose which docs to call on...my sales were what they looked at...I did very well. PLus NO Cell Phones
2. First company was bought out after working there 15 years.Crap!
3. 2nd company was really good also...Parke-Davis we launched Lipitor in 1997....made a lot of bonus. Then in 2000 Crap...Pfizer bought us out. They were worthless..
4. When to work for AZ, very nice company with good employees, but we had way tooooo many reps.
I launched Crestor in 2003, and it did great...plus selling Toprol-XL and Atacand. This went very good but bonus not as high in the past.
5. Overall, it was great being a rep, and not having to go to an office and be bored to Crap. I loved it and most docs and nurses were nice 80%...the other 20% were Crap!

Most of my offices want my DM in there with me. Some may ask why, but it's pretty simple. He's got an anaconda that's just mind blowing to most. They can't get enough of it. Please keep on-site visits going!