• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

BMS attributes Sotyktu failure to access, but it's really SAFETY

Herpes outbreaks… wow you are reaching. Get out of here with your placebo. The only reason you have any success with that bowel buster is access.
yep, when they had zero access, they clawed out and build access because of, well.....well, maybe because their sales force was an entitled bunch of cry babies like we have...maybe because their leadership understood how to incentivize behavior when access was low....maybe because they weren't only skilled at selling preferred products....or maybe it's just all those Amgen reps faults. Yeah, that's it. Feels better now doesn't it rep. Get your ass out there and do your job.

my speakers, who don't even us the product much, tell me the biggest issue clinically is mouth ulcers

my speaker also tell me they won't write it, even with one step edits. too many other easy options.

Skyrizi is 99.9% covered edit free
Otezla is 99.1% covered edit free

we are 11.3% edit free

Skyriz doesn’t have a high overall market share. This is just dumb. Study the numbers dude.
They are projected to sell $10.1 billion this year, $5.7 of which comes from derm dude. Market share doesn't pay the bills. Sales do. The topicals have 90% market share and they earn nothing. We have virtually zero market share and we earn virtually nothing. If you really work for us, that says everything.

I launched Otezla. We did not claw our way to sales and we had no competition. We had zero sales in the beginning just like this launch and every other drug launch since the dawn of time. Please show me your actual sales/scripts of Otezla at launch-thanks Karen you lose again

I launched Otezla. We did not claw our way to sales and we had no competition. We had zero sales in the beginning just like this launch and every other drug launch since the dawn of time. Please show me your actual sales/scripts of Otezla at launch-thanks Karen you lose again
Pretty simple to go look up if you have access to IQVIA Launch Tracker, but sounds like you are a rep and don't.

2014 April - Dec Sales: 17million
2015 Jan- Dec Sales: 440 million
2016 Jan - Dec Sales 798 million
2017 Jan-Dec Sales 1.247 billion

Idiot I doubt you launched Otezla. No one decent left the Celgene crew to go BMY except one rep in New Orleans. The other few over here with us are weak AF.