• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

BMS attributes Sotyktu failure to access, but it's really SAFETY

Anyone else enjoy watching the Karens on their teams cry,complain,lie,blame everyone else for their crappy numbers? The Karens on my team have grown into full blown depressed alcoholics- thanks BMS for allowing us to watch their demise and the demise of their Karen egos!-the best part of this launch!

Okay name the Karens. Who on your team is crying? Bet you won’t.

Layoffs are coming. There are too many reps in our division. Hell there were too many prior to the useless overlays being hired. When a division is too fat you trim the fat. Look what just happened in Gastro and MS. Mr. Jackson is going to clean house and Carlos is going to love watching it. Get out now.

Layoffs are coming. There are too many reps in our division. Hell there were too many prior to the useless overlays being hired. When a division is too fat you trim the fat. Look what just happened in Gastro and MS. Mr. Jackson is going to clean house and Carlos is going to love watching it. Get out now.

You are speaking nothing but facts. We are toast!

Carlos had dinner with a group last night in Orlando. Everyone walked out of that dinner basically saying the same thing: he doesn’t give 2 shits about us. He didn’t care about the people who weee just let go. He is a complete Napoleon complex guy! FU los, we lost some good people and we are going to lose even more.

Carlos had dinner with a group last night in Orlando. Everyone walked out of that dinner basically saying the same thing: he doesn’t give 2 shits about us. He didn’t care about the people who weee just let go. He is a complete Napoleon complex guy! FU los, we lost some good people and we are going to lose even more.

Who did he go out with? What division???

Same story while he was at J&J. Made you think he cared and had your back. Keep producing for him! Then cuts you loose. Napoleon complex captures it all.

Let's face it. We need cuts in dermatology. We don't need a rep, an overlay rep, a DM, a DAL, a RMK, a MSL and who knows who else barging into offices bludgeoning docs for a product they have to spend 30+ hours on to get approved if they are lucky.

We could cut to about 125 reps total in 3 regions with a single point of contact for reimbursement and a reactive MSL presence and we would sell more.

The problem we have is that the people in charge don't know dermatology and they try to apply their simpleton neurology, cardiology, pediatrics approach to derm and it doesn't work so they double down on the only thing they know:

make more calls and do more programs so the KPI for Princeton looks ok.

Let's face it. We need cuts in dermatology. We don't need a rep, an overlay rep, a DM, a DAL, a RMK, a MSL and who knows who else barging into offices bludgeoning docs for a product they have to spend 30+ hours on to get approved if they are lucky.

We could cut to about 125 reps total in 3 regions with a single point of contact for reimbursement and a reactive MSL presence and we would sell more.

The problem we have is that the people in charge don't know dermatology and they try to apply their simpleton neurology, cardiology, pediatrics approach to derm and it doesn't work so they double down on the only thing they know:

make more calls and do more programs so the KPI for Princeton looks ok.

Ok Genius....solve the issue then. You complain about the way you are measured...then step up and provide a solution outside of more access.

Ok Genius....solve the issue then. You complain about the way you are measured...then step up and provide a solution outside of more access.
I'm not complaining about IC. There is no perfect IC plan. I work whatever they create.

What I am telling you numbnutz is that dermatology is different. They hate BMY. Don't be fooled by the pros at taking our money (Stroeber, Armstrong, et al). They don't matter. The rank and file derm hates BMY because they like a single rep coming in. Full Stop.

We instead apply our big Pharma mind to the problem and ignore the customer.

Derms like 2 things:

1-support their meetings
2-take care of their offices

We need access for sure, but what we really need is for Princeton to stay out of the way and let us make calls. Stop with all the time sucks. Let us make calls.

The reason I can type this from home is that I am on yet another call. 4th this week.

I'm not complaining about IC. There is no perfect IC plan. I work whatever they create.

What I am telling you numbnutz is that dermatology is different. They hate BMY. Don't be fooled by the pros at taking our money (Stroeber, Armstrong, et al). They don't matter. The rank and file derm hates BMY because they like a single rep coming in. Full Stop.

Derms like 2 things:

1-support their meetings

We need access for sure, but what we really need is for Princeton to stay out of the way and let us make calls. Stop with all the time sucks. Let us make calls.

The reason I can type this from home is that I am on yet another call. 4th this week.

“take care of their offices”

isn’t that literally your job?

“take care of their offices”

isn’t that literally your job?
well, go ahead and ignore the rest of the concerns, but listen son - if I am out of the field 6 times a week to do stupid calls, then I am not responsive all over my territory when a bio-coordinator calls with a dozen PAs that need help or 10 second level appeals that need help, or samples to help their LIS patient, etc.

If you would leave me alone, I could take care of the office.

You still don't get it, do you.

well, go ahead and ignore the rest of the concerns, but listen son - if I am out of the field 6 times a week to do stupid calls, then I am not responsive all over my territory when a bio-coordinator calls with a dozen PAs that need help or 10 second level appeals that need help, or samples to help their LIS patient, etc.

If you would leave me alone, I could take care of the office.

You still don't get it, do you.
Hey Angry Bird, seems like you’re spending the majority of your time on CP.

Derms like 2 things:

1-support their meetings

Preach!! But who is going to speak up and tell them? MSLs 40 programs fall on us. Hate to tell you. Then we have to walk arm and arm with our DALs. It’s a waste of time.