BioXcel

You must be someone at HQ. Our suggestion is to start looking if you haven't! You guys will not get the Warn notice pay. The packages were absolutely pathetic. We heard the CEO clamped down on giving anything out

we would all like to know WHY HR has not sent us our medical/cobra/severance info!!! Seriously?
what a rinky dink company.

Another secret "don't tell the people we laud off " meeting. VM sounds like a con man. "We chose you all, you're the ones we want." Until we lay you off. LOL

They are all f****** liars. News flash.... While we were all kept, we are all looking and want out o u t out. We have no faith or trust in these people. MW is the worst. That call was an absolute joke and the package was a joke.

I think their position is quite weak.
No one really cares. The way they treated us in the field and the complete lack of communication was disrespectful and just not human. We all don't know what's going on right now with anything. This place deserves what's coming to them. We hope the FDA and SEC did really deep.

Well I'm stuck her - or what VM thinks is the 'chosen' ones. Give me a break. We are all looking b4 the ship sinks. Such a mis-run place. We were all misled. also our retention sucks.