BioXcel

Asked my rsd about what we can expect on October 15th and he said there has been no communication. Has anyone gotten anything at all?

Same here. Our RSD actually asked us if we got any communication! This place is a complete joke filled with idiots. We should have gotten communication in long time ago. These people are completely uncaring and inept.

Same here. Our RSD actually asked us if we got any communication! This place is a complete joke filled with idiots. We should have gotten communication in long time ago. These people are completely uncaring and inept.

when do our medical benefits end??????
Does anyone know? What a bad deal and process this is!

when do our medical benefits end??????
Does anyone know? What a bad deal and process this is!

HR finally sent email MOSTLY crafted from Insperity. We work for BioXcel remember??? Vague info. What's story with Cobra???? R we covered through January 15? How about a qand a virtual so we can ask questions like humans???

This place sucks!!!

Health coverage ends midnight on 15th for HQ. Most companies provide until end of month, so this is another example of lousy treatment by BioXcel. Try to sign up for cobra without waiting otherwise there will be a coverage gap.

Honestly, I hope the FDA laughs at their request and tells them to get decent data if they want a label expansion.

I bought stock so have lost money due to bad management and poor leadership, but I hope the SEC sticks it to VM, RS, and FY personally for their incompetence and arrogance.

Heard the retention packages were better than the other losers got. You people should be sued for playing games. When you screw with people and their lives and we were all not deserving of this.... All due to poor decisions and poor leadership from the CCO all the way up, the chickens are coming home to roost soon people. We'll all be watching eating popcorn.

In their efforts to drastically cut cash outlay, I wonder how much paycut the leaders have taken. They're nickle and diming us, I wonder what their share of the cost cutting is

Has anyone gone through Cobra? I'm not even sure where to start. They sent that bunch of gibberish with no help whatsoever. Has anyone done this before? How are they paying us for the premiums over the next few months?

I would add another i to that and say im personal and incompetent. What an insensitive and sad set of communications here. So pathetic.
I would not want to be one of the ones left working here. What a mess it is. Running out of money, lawsuit, FDA audit, poor data, dishonest investigator, the wrong people retained, and a leader who doesn't seem to have what it takes to run the company in good times. My trust was very sadly misplaced in leadership.

I would not want to be one of the ones left working here. What a mess it is. Running out of money, lawsuit, FDA audit, poor data, dishonest investigator, the wrong people retained, and a leader who doesn't seem to have what it takes to run the company in good times. My trust was very sadly misplaced in leadership.

We have all seen after this happened how truly mismanaged this company was. Additionally the human resources department has to be the worst that we have ever dealt with. Communications have been messed up and missed and generic. Anytime a question is asked you get no answer or a generic answer. You should all be embarrassed.

We have all seen after this happened how truly mismanaged this company was. Additionally the human resources department has to be the worst that we have ever dealt with. Communications have been messed up and missed and generic. Anytime a question is asked you get no answer or a generic answer. You should all be embarrassed.

Our entire region was just fed up with the way this was all handled. We don't even bother anymore.

This was absolute disorganization and complete lack of communication is correct! We have all said how happy we were to come on board here and now we are super happy to get out given how they treated everyone. HR is amateur hour. KD used to be a nice person to field, but now her chops or lack of really showed. Dumb.