BioXcel

No point in being bitter, Race is not a factor, Shame on you! I get being pissed, we were lied to. All of us were not displaced rejects, Please stop giving the trolls a reason to believe we were. I wish the best to all, and trolls- may the wrath of cyber space haunt you.

They actually did do a great job douchebag. Given a terrible marketing department and complete luck of strategy from MW, and no one listening upstairs, the best was done that could be done. Wait and see what the cads do. Those folks are the worst of the worst starting with LB.

No wonder you got cut, you settle for mediocrity.

Garbage in garbage out. Most of you came here as desperate and displaced fools and you’re leaving 1 year later in the same situation. Hopefully you’ll be more selective next go around.

No many were not previously displayed. Most loved it here wanting to grow this company. We were all COMPLETELY BLINDSIDED!!

Cash was burning here b/c of bad decisions. The CADs also did us in with contracting. They are screwed with no help. How y'all answering offlabel questions???

No many were not previously displayed. Most loved it here wanting to grow this company. We were all COMPLETELY BLINDSIDED!!

Cash was burning here b/c of bad decisions. The CADs also did us in with contracting. They are screwed with no help. How y'all answering offlabel questions???

There were hardly any product sales. Thing was an expensive ugly dog.

Strategy was NEVER correct! VM never wanted to hear anything. Seeing him on webinars never caring about our sales team was a joke. He was on his cell constantly. MW is a big part of problem. What a joke. Hopefully SEC and FDA will see reality of this mess! We all got screwed!

Strategy was NEVER correct! VM never wanted to hear anything. Seeing him on webinars never caring about our sales team was a joke. He was on his cell constantly. MW is a big part of problem. What a joke. Hopefully SEC and FDA will see reality of this mess! We all got screwed!

Product never met an unmet need and way to expensive. Oh yeah I also agree the leadership was incompetent.
This place had bad written all over it.

Not honest people! They DID blindside everyone. The CCO was a mannequin! Glad we are all out of this shit hole soon.

This was a really marked example incompetence and insensitivity. I'm really appalled at how the leaders of this company have behaved toward their employees. I know hard decisions have to be made, but this was handled with such insensitivity and lack of transparency. I'm truly disgusted with this company and those leading it. Amazing to take such a promising product and make such a muck of it. I don't wish them well and hope a company that knows what it is doing can buy this product and bring it to market.

This was a really marked example incompetence and insensitivity. I'm really appalled at how the leaders of this company have behaved toward their employees. I know hard decisions have to be made, but this was handled with such insensitivity and lack of transparency. I'm truly disgusted with this company and those leading it. Amazing to take such a promising product and make such a muck of it. I don't wish them well and hope a company that knows what it is doing can buy this product and bring it to market.

Well said! We all feel this way. Start with the plastic empty minded CCO. Complete lack of care or concern! We worked out tails off amid a shitty marketing department! Complete lack of strategy! Take ur survey and shove it!

All of you treated the employees like shit with this news! We heard the MSLs and internal peeps got shit severance. That's how you take care of people?? We are all.looking and will remember the c suite as incompetent liars.

I heard that they were so desparate to reduce expenses that they didn't want to give any of us the 2 month notice but were told it was legally required. Lucky that sales had some severance written in their contract or that would never have happened.