BioXcel

I heard that they were so desparate to reduce expenses that they didn't want to give any of us the 2 month notice but were told it was legally required. Lucky that sales had some severance written in their contract or that would never have happened.

Goes to show how much they valued employees. Pathetic. Non sales got screwed!! I feel bad for them. Sales got more cause it was negotiated by BS. I really hate this place now. It was all a lie, a farce!! We are all looking so pray for us in this tough market. Hope investigations uncover what we don't know!

I heard that they were so desparate to reduce expenses that they didn't want to give any of us the 2 month notice but were told it was legally required. Lucky that sales had some severance written in their contract or that would never have happened.

Goes to show how much they valued employees. Pathetic. Non sales got screwed!! I feel bad for them. Sales got more cause it was negotiated by BS. I really hate this place now. It was all a lie, a farce!! We are all looking so pray for us in this tough market. Hope investigations uncover what we don't know!

They never valued people. It was all a joke and a farce. Look how many people resigned from this place... higher ups! The field would like to know how the hell did we go from Brendan's emails on a better trajectory and that we were doing well. Everyone was in a state of promise and now they have NO money? What Kind of crock is this?

They never valued people. It was all a joke and a farce. Look how many people resigned from this place... higher ups! The field would like to know how the hell did we go from Brendan's emails on a better trajectory and that we were doing well. Everyone was in a state of promise and now they have NO money? What Kind of crock is this?
Call it arson if you must but the house has burned down.

They were inept!!! Really pathetic what they did and how!

This was a textbook case of management using lots of empty pharma-speak to describe the company and what was going on here. It all sounded so overblown even when things were looking ok. Sales management would describe everything as if it was a runaway success on calls and then you'd see the numbers of sales. I have never understood the pharma folks who can't just speak plainly and honestly. It's so yesterday to spew all that inflated language and not realize how obvious they are being. Nobody believes all the rhetoric anymore. Now it's biting them in the behind.

This was a textbook case of management using lots of empty pharma-speak to describe the company and what was going on here. It all sounded so overblown even when things were looking ok. Sales management would describe everything as if it was a runaway success on calls and then you'd see the numbers of sales. I have never understood the pharma folks who can't just speak plainly and honestly. It's so yesterday to spew all that inflated language and not realize how obvious they are being. Nobody believes all the rhetoric anymore. Now it's biting them in the behind.

Brenden created this really blown-up story which exploded in our faces. It's honestly just so disturbing on so many fronts what transpired. We are all very angry and bitter. The greatest creator of plastic rhetoric is mad. What a joke or he is. None of us connected to him. Empty suit!!!

Brenden created this really blown-up story which exploded in our faces. It's honestly just so disturbing on so many fronts what transpired. We are all very angry and bitter. The greatest creator of plastic rhetoric is mad. What a joke or he is. None of us connected to him. Empty suit!!!

U mean Matt? Crap yes!

Clinical development is a shambles. Commercial strategy is unrealistic. I don't see much hope for this place without way better leadership and more money. Such a shame. HR is really insensitive too.

Clinical development is a shambles. Commercial strategy is unrealistic. I don't see much hope for this place without way better leadership and more money. Such a shame. HR is really insensitive too.

Who the f*** cares about hope. Hopefully these guys go down with the Titanic that they caused.. The field is fed up with how this went down. We are struggling with getting jobs. Many of the recruiters or companies just ghost us. There is an overload of sales people right now because of all the layoffs. We are still all not sure how the heck this happened when things were supposedly looking up based on what our VP of sales and non-existent CCO said.. we are shell-shocked. As far as HR, they are clueless and inept. The insensitivity as well of sending a message about new CAD positions is mind-blowing. These guys will get nowhere because they have no support. We heard they are pretty much all looking anyway. What you guys did to our sales team was complete s***.

Who the f*** cares about hope. Hopefully these guys go down with the Titanic that they caused.. The field is fed up with how this went down. We are struggling with getting jobs. Many of the recruiters or companies just ghost us. There is an overload of sales people right now because of all the layoffs. We are still all not sure how the heck this happened when things were supposedly looking up based on what our VP of sales and non-existent CCO said.. we are shell-shocked. As far as HR, they are clueless and inept. The insensitivity as well of sending a message about new CAD positions is mind-blowing. These guys will get nowhere because they have no support. We heard they are pretty much all looking anyway. What you guys did to our sales team was complete s***.

Thank you! We fortunately talk to one another for support because there was absolutely NO help from the bozos upstairs. I remember VM at NSM an we were all saying he seems nice and really wants to get this drug to patients and that we as a sales team matter. The ONLY thing that matters to him & Matty is $$$$. Well, ya'll have over 100 pissed off people that will never forget how BioXcel treated us. Regarding HR...what HR?