BioXcel

This decision was obviously sudden and done in panic. It’s been almost 2 weeks and today we get verbiage to use with customers! Still nothing from HR? If CADs get contracts, where is the follow thru? Just bc a drug is on formulary does not mean it will be used. This entire thing is ass backwards.

First there is no HR department... A bunch of entry level novices.

Second...... it's a compliance nightmare with the CADs being out there without any support! They are all concerned and their ringleader doesn't really care because he'd never operates in the lines anyway.

Once the FDA and SEC investigation start, just sit back and watch the disaster and fold.

First there is no HR department... A bunch of entry level novices.

Second...... it's a compliance nightmare with the CADs being out there without any support! They are all concerned and their ringleader doesn't really care because he'd never operates in the lines anyway.

Once the FDA and SEC investigation start, just sit back and watch the disaster and fold.

True and fact. Thank you.

This was. Dumpster fire from the get go. Crappy expense product with worst in class leadership. Looking back as much as Inhate to say it…….. it’s no surprise that this place went up in flames so quickly.

This was. Dumpster fire from the get go. Crappy expense product with worst in class leadership. Looking back as much as Inhate to say it…….. it’s no surprise that this place went up in flames so quickly.

The dumpster fire is yet to be lit up. Wait and see what happens to this lack of leadership, piece of crap company when do the investigations start.

Unfortunately I was kept. I sincerely mean that. The way this was all handled was absolutely disgraceful. I honestly feel like this place will just implode because of the selfishness and greed. I wish all my friends a fast exit out of here. It was valuable because we were a great team but unfortunately I don't think people are in it for the right reasons. These folks are not smart about what they are doing and how to get the business. For those of us that are left we are all looking because there won't be any money to pay anyone out. None of us want to be part of this organization. The commebt above about HR is correct. They are not a department and such a poor representation of human resource needs. I really hope I get a job soon so I could run out of here. I really don't want to stay.

It was not a meaningless question. Board met week prior and Brenden was told on Saturday. I think it’s important to know how long they knew. MW knew as he sent out the congrats on ‘hat trick.’