Biohaven Pharmaceuticals

For the love of god! All of pharma is a tough gig now. Anyone can see that because you didn’t get an offer that you can’t move on like a proper adult. You have to wallow in self pity and resentment. This is the worst kind of petty- you shit all over the company and its new hires in hopes that you can ruin it for those of us who competed and flat out beat you.

For the love of god! All of pharma is a tough gig now. Anyone can see that because you didn’t get an offer that you can’t move on like a proper adult. You have to wallow in self pity and resentment. This is the worst kind of petty- you shit all over the company and its new hires in hopes that you can ruin it for those of us who competed and flat out beat you.

LOL, So much pride! Do you feel accomplished now?

Obviously a low score, like 3-400’s

Crap, I got divorced and my wife basically ruined my credit with credit card issues. Some non-payments and I got sued by some credit card companies.
I now have a super low credit score,
Sounds like I’m fucked , I did get a offer but now they’re doing the background check so we will see.

True!! Former Amgen manager in VA Beach was hired and she is your worst nightmare. Hope her reps like LOTS of spreadsheets, extreme micromanaging, nitpicking every word you speak on every call, 7:30 am phone calls announcing she’s riding with you that day, taking so long to approve your expense report so that your company card is turned off because she is examining expenses under a microscope. Oh, it will be fun!
Good grief are you serious? That’s big pharma at its worst.

Crap, I got divorced and my wife basically ruined my credit with credit card issues. Some non-payments and I got sued by some credit card companies.
I now have a super low credit score,
Sounds like I’m fucked , I did get a offer but now they’re doing the background check so we will see.
A credit check is not part of this background check. Believe me because I would have failed if it was.

Has anyone noticed how many DM’s there are?? When will this industry wake up and realize managers are not welcome in offices! Good luck having a DM in your car at least once a month. The number of DM’s is disturbing

Well it’s the quality of the DBM’s too and there a more than a few nightmares waiting to happen from the annoying managers who simply talk too freakin much to those who openly violate HR norms for how they treat their employees. Tread carefully with this group....