• We apologize for the intermittent downtime on the site as we work through some technical difficulties.

Biohaven Pharmaceuticals

This is perfect! I was thinking the same thing. The people posting those comments are clearly in big pharma and should stay there. They will give you all the answers and micro managed direction you need. Just don't be disappointed when you find out ALL pharma companies are risky. One day you might even be able to prove your value through experience, negotiate a top salary and join us!

Easy there captain courageous. You jumped through a lot of hoops to be a primary care rep in a top heavy management structure. That’s a whole lot of chiefs seeking to protect their turf if things go slightly askew.

Easy there captain courageous. You jumped through a lot of hoops to be a primary care rep in a top heavy management structure. That’s a whole lot of chiefs seeking to protect their turf if things go slightly askew.
Agreed. This is why I passed it up. Not only is it risky if this drug isn’t approved, once it is you’re in big managed market places with a ton of migraine meds already there! No thanks.

Curious for those that did get offers and accepted or passed up the opportunity when did you interview? How long after your interview with the RD was your offer?

It took about a week. They must be making offers first to all of those who feel important enough to stalk this board, proclaim they “passed on the opportunity”, and then they reach out to those of us desperate enough to take the bait haha. Thank goodness for those of you that are passing left and right.

Biohaven appears to be a haven for nasty, unprofessional employees/management.
I expect lots of micro management day and night 7 days per week.

True!! Former Amgen manager in VA Beach was hired and she is your worst nightmare. Hope her reps like LOTS of spreadsheets, extreme micromanaging, nitpicking every word you speak on every call, 7:30 am phone calls announcing she’s riding with you that day, taking so long to approve your expense report so that your company card is turned off because she is examining expenses under a microscope. Oh, it will be fun!

I worked for one of the DM’s in the Charlotte area. You know who I’m taking about. How this person was hired tells me a lot about their company and management. It’s a very hard pass for me.

I worked for one of the DM’s in the Charlotte area. You know who I’m taking about. How this person was hired tells me a lot about their company and management. It’s a very hard pass for me.
Yep.... I know exactly who you are talking about. He was a terrible rep and even a worse manager. He's used his minority status to stay and move up and to also get out of HR claims at his prior company. I feel sorry for ANYONE that ends ups working for him in NC.

True!! Former Amgen manager in VA Beach was hired and she is your worst nightmare. Hope her reps like LOTS of spreadsheets, extreme micromanaging, nitpicking every word you speak on every call, 7:30 am phone calls announcing she’s riding with you that day, taking so long to approve your expense report so that your company card is turned off because she is examining expenses under a microscope. Oh, it will be fun!

repeat poster? We get it. Move along...

Whats her name?

Has anyone noticed how many DM’s there are?? When will this industry wake up and realize managers are not welcome in offices! Good luck having a DM in your car at least once a month. The number of DM’s is disturbing

No managed care access with a new start up... good luck. This will be a mess for ya’ll. Stupid people listening to high money promises. Ha.. you will see... micromanaging from former managers who were basically kicked out of where they were before. This will be a tough gig.