• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Biohaven Pharmaceuticals

Kelly Leak, aka “A nightmare”

Judging from his LinkedIn, Kelly Leak is qualified! Actually, he is overqualified for his role. He has an education (MBA), a proven track record of success, good looking, what makes him a nightmare? He is a black man that beat the odds and is doing great things if you ask me.

Judging from his LinkedIn, Kelly Leak is qualified! Actually, he is overqualified for his role. He has an education (MBA), a proven track record of success, good looking, what makes him a nightmare? He is a black man that beat the odds and is doing great things if you ask me.

You must not know him or never have worked with him or for him. Stay off Linkedin and go find a job. Ask ANYONE who has ever listened to him on a conference call. Wait...Is this Kelly?

I got passed on to the regional manager at one of the sites, but I did not think the way the managers were telling the recruiters they were not passing on people right in front of everyone was horrible. I had met a few of the candidates and could tell they were embarrassed when we came down at about the same time and the recruiters thanked them for there time and sent them on their way. Nothing but a little "big pharma" company. The salaries are definitely lower than originally indicated too. What a waste of time!

I got passed on to the regional manager at one of the sites, but I did not think the way the managers were telling the recruiters they were not passing on people right in front of everyone was horrible. I had met a few of the candidates and could tell they were embarrassed when we came down at about the same time and the recruiters thanked them for there time and sent them on their way. Nothing but a little "big pharma" company. The salaries are definitely lower than originally indicated too. What a waste of time!

Couldn’t have said it better

So what is your salary then?

I agree. It had the feel of a pompous clique. Very glad I am not moving on with them and I also will be happy to stay where I am. The manager I interviewed with had no CNS/migraine experience in the past 15 plus years and I could tell right away we would have clashed. I sold triptans for years. Anyone who turns up their nose when you try and discuss your strategy, KOL's ect when they dont know them themselves should see that as an asset. Not this person.

You're University of Phoenix MBA is a joke. Go to a real school.

I agree. It had the feel of a pompous clique. Very glad I am not moving on with them and I also will be happy to stay where I am. The manager I interviewed with had no CNS/migraine experience in the past 15 plus years and I could tell right away we would have clashed. I sold triptans for years. Anyone who turns up their nose when you try and discuss your strategy, KOL's ect when they dont know them themselves should see that as an asset. Not this person.
"Pompous clique" is so spot on. Did you try to discuss their strategy? They acted like they had top secrete information as they made eyes at each other.