Biohaven Pharmaceuticals

I'm sorry.
The recruiter I worked with (Wendy Klein from Columbus, OH) was unscrupulous. I'm sure she led you along. By the way, my background is an exact match for the opportunity - therapeutic area, doctors, launch experience, national sales awards, etc. and I did not go to the f2f either. Very disillusioned with this company.

I'm sorry.
The recruiter I worked with (Wendy Klein from Columbus, OH) was unscrupulous. I'm sure she led you along. By the way, my background is an exact match for the opportunity - therapeutic area, doctors, launch experience, national sales awards, etc. and I did not go to the f2f either. Very disillusioned with this company.
Be glad. With a launch plan so vague and benefits that cost almost as much as buying your own insurance I can see why people are hiring their friends. I could tell right away the recruiter was disinterested and merely shuffling resumes so I said no thanks.

Newsflash, every corporation in the world has managers and reps that take care and want to work with each other..sometimes douches...sometimes awesome. NO job in pharma is safe, so your point about 18 months or two years is ridiculous. Did you expect somebody to jump in to a pharma gig in 2019, put in 30 years and draw a pension? FYI...I have received an offer and can tell you for a fact that reps will be getting options as well...get your facts straight.

Congrats on your offer... What are the benefit plans like?

Heard Amgen is buying.
Launch isn't until March so you may be launching, or you may not be since Amgen has their own migraine sales force. Biohaven's drug is a nice compliment to their portfolio and the drug will be an add on to their existing therapy. So...after an offer is made, start looking again! Collect the paycheck but if I were you, I'd be looking.

Dude, you are pulling shit out your ass. This drug has a priority review voucher. March? You must be an owner of the company to have that info..then forgot to tell everyone else so they don't blow millions on hiring in Novermber...lol.

Be glad. With a launch plan so vague and benefits that cost almost as much as buying your own insurance I can see why people are hiring their friends. I could tell right away the recruiter was disinterested and merely shuffling resumes so I said no thanks.

How could you know how much the benefit costs are? No recruiter I have ever met would disclose that information during the hiring process. I call bs