• We apologize for the intermittent downtime on the site as we work through some technical difficulties.

Biohaven Pharmaceuticals

He told me to give key highlights on my resume, 1st question was about a few awards I won and why BioHaven. Looking back I felt like they were totally rushing me, kept interrupting. I know bottom line most of is can do this job, but I wish I could describe the person they gave it to.
Totally blew me away and really upsetting that they could hire someone with such an unprofessional appearance.

Totally sucks. It doesn't make sense. Sounds like they don't want CNS experience for some reason. And so rude to be interrupting! To take someone dressed so unprofessional is very disappointing. The whole process I can see how that was very upsetting.

He told me to give key highlights on my resume, 1st question was about a few awards I won and why BioHaven. Looking back I felt like they were totally rushing me, kept interrupting. I know bottom line most of is can do this job, but I wish I could describe the person they gave it to.
Totally blew me away and really upsetting that they could hire someone with such an unprofessional appearance.
Are you sure they made an offer to the other candidate? I’ve been to a different hiring event where they didn’t like either final candidate and went back to the drawing board.

Going to Atlanta next week
was told to be ready to detail/role play selling any Migraine drug.
Also told to bring copies
of last 3 yrs performance reviews
And last 3 years of ranking reports.
Crazy, not really comfortable with leaving them copies of my stuff ?
Showing them fine but actually leaving them copies ?
Thoughts

Thoughts

Crazy for sure! That is confidential information between you and your company. You can show them snippets but do not leave your copies.

Are you sure they made an offer to the other candidate? I’ve been to a different hiring event where they didn’t like either final candidate and went back to the drawing board.

Yes, I know the rep, and she told me personally the hiring manager offered her the job after the final interview with the RD. It was a tough pill to swallow having to see this person after I was turned down. The entire process is strange, there were several super nice ladies I met who were given a final interview with the RD and were still told they would find out this week or next.

Thoughts

There seems not to be much consistency
My recruiter sent an email stating to use brag book as visual aid, 90 bus plan, and sales rankings and last 3 years reviews
So after spending a lot of time putting everything together, they asked for nothing, I volunteered my yearly rankings because they were good, I ask if they wanted to see my reviews, they said no.
I had asked 2 other ladies who said the same thing. I don’t know if that helps or not. Just have a good answer to why biohaven, apparently they didn’t like mine.

Yes, I know the rep, and she told me personally the hiring manager offered her the job after the final interview with the RD. It was a tough pill to swallow having to see this person after I was turned down. The entire process is strange, there were several super nice ladies I met who were given a final interview with the RD and were still told they would find out this week or next.
Was that person at Atlanta interviews

Where you Atlanta interview.

I received my offer, but it said nothing about the cost of the company car, or the cost of insurance. What are the company holidays this year? Day after Thanksgiving? Sign-on bonus? Anyone else have this info?