• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Biohaven Pharmaceuticals

Same clown calling others douche because you're mad that you didn't get an offer. Grow up. You'd jump at the offer, if you were extended one

Exactly, childish clown who doesn't realize the entire world revolves around networking and having relationships to both take advantage of and to help others with. Oh boo-hoo...did none of your former managers like you enough to bring you on at a new company? Poor baby. Maybe wake up and realize that you don't get new opportunities for a reason.

I just received my offer signed and sent back 100k base, 40K at plan, options TBD. My process was a phone screen with Taylor, live with the manager and phone with RD.

Ditto. As for the dumbass who thinks people don't follow managers and visa versa....how the F do you think sales works? I'm guessing somebody didn't get even a second interview and they are boiling with envy.

YEP.....YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. Lots of overcompensating going on.

OMG, you sound like another whining baby who didn't get a second interview and doesn't have any networking skills to have actually been brought on by someone...lol. I have to laugh because all of the losers commenting on how terrible the company must be are definitely the ones who can't sell jack shit...including and most importantly, can't sell yourself in an interview.

OMG, you sound like another whining baby who didn't get a second interview and doesn't have any networking skills to have actually been brought on by someone...lol. I have to laugh because all of the losers commenting on how terrible the company must be are definitely the ones who can't sell jack shit...including and most importantly, can't sell yourself in an interview.

Lol, not that hard to sell yourself in an interview when you’re already preselected because your the managers buddy...lol try again big fella

Lol, not that hard to sell yourself in an interview when you’re already preselected because your the managers buddy...lol try again big fella

I'm not a "fella"..I'm a woman...immediate evidence that you are a self-proclaimed, all-knowing, arrogant tool. So you are gonna tell me that you have never taken a job because you knew someone at the company? Where the hell have you been working? So, in your all-knowing opinion an ENTIRE company is full of idiots and people who can't sell because some of them were brought over by managers? lol Tell me..I'm dying to know...if YOU were hired as a manager and tasked with building an entire sales team would you first think of hiring somebody that worked well for you in the past? Now is the part where you lie and tell me that "oh no, I would never do that".

Start date 12/6. PDUFA date in February. I think people on this post are worried about the wrong things. What happens if the drug isn’t approved after 3 months on the job?

I'm not a "fella"..I'm a woman...immediate evidence that you are a self-proclaimed, all-knowing, arrogant tool. So you are gonna tell me that you have never taken a job because you knew someone at the company? Where the hell have you been working? So, in your all-knowing opinion an ENTIRE company is full of idiots and people who can't sell because some of them were brought over by managers? lol Tell me..I'm dying to know...if YOU were hired as a manager and tasked with building an entire sales team would you first think of hiring somebody that worked well for you in the past? Now is the part where you lie and tell me that "oh no, I would never do that".

You’re so angry!