Beginning of the end

It is about time Roche took over. Update the building signs to Roche and there you have it. Problem solved. This will erase the phony culture at the company formerly known as ‘Genentech’. Most of the employees lack any work ethics or traits. Why? You ask. They lack production numbers and only espouse social skills which does not relate, to their work. In other words, they don’t do crap except have meetings upon meetings about getting things done. But wear hajib or sport a lgbtuxyv flag. It’s an automatic promotion. You speaka Sfanish. PROMOTION.

It is about time Roche took over. Update the building signs to Roche and there you have it. Problem solved. This will erase the phony culture at the company formerly known as ‘Genentech’. Most of the employees lack any work ethics or traits. Why? You ask. They lack production numbers and only espouse social skills which does not relate, to their work. In other words, they don’t do crap except have meetings upon meetings about getting things done. But wear hajib or sport a lgbtuxyv flag. It’s an automatic promotion. You speaka Sfanish. PROMOTION.

The even more unfortunate thing is that all of the feedback (if there is honest feedback) through the surveys are manipulated to look like the majority want to be moving in this self-destructive direction. What is best for patients has been replaced by what is best for a minority of the employees. If you’re a Caucasian, heterosexual male (minimum criteria), you are marked for departure.

Reuters) - Celltrion Inc's Truxima on Wednesday became the first biosimilar to Roche Holding AG's $7-billion-per-year cancer drug Rituxan to be approved in the United States to treat non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.

The first of many. Get out while you can if another company will hire you. Genentech on a resume can be detrimental unfortunately especially since most do not sell in a competitive environment. Can't wait for Vegas and the nasty MGM (just kidding). Bring your sleep suits peeps. Ratings are horrible for this hotel.

i was a former contractor. And I want to statement for any lurking candidates wants by to be a contractor for Genentech. Don’t go here! They are going through so many changes. They do not treat contractors well. What makes you think they treat patients well? They have no comprehensive training course. It was haphazard and procedures lacked consistently.

I know, you are asking yourself. This is Genentech. And all the look aid it comes with. But it is Roche. Genentech has been living the fairytale phony culture that does apply in the real world. So it boils down to one thing why people want to go here. They pay a living wage, which was paid from ripped off patients.

In conclusion, Genentech is a waste of time and money. There interview process to their training and on boarding process. They’ll make you leave your current job for employment instability. Don’t work in this now toxic environment.

Ex GNE here-sad to see these posts as it was once THE place to be in this industry. When I heard FSM is at MGM this year, it blew my mind. The dye is cast-my advice is find a new place before you get pushed out. Not all sales orgs have good opinion of GNE and it's tough on the outside after a layoff....
Can't wait for the MGM (not-so) Grand. Better bring plenty of handiwipes, latex gloves, and your own pillowcase. Nasty time.

It's true people here pick up bad habits like zero work ethic

Does anyone still believe in atezo as a revenue source to make up for biosimilar erosion of the big 3?
Annual sales less than $500m in 2nd full year on the market in a growing $30B market. Sales growth in 2018 a sad 4% over 2017. Will 2019 improve the picture?

Looks like the die is cast. LGI may have a short half-life.

I'm on Atezo side and its terrible. Mgmt is busy covering their butts and are real quick to put the blame on a reps for poor sales. We are so far behind the competition, everyone is either looking or waiting on a package, The other issue is, we let go the people that knew the territory so new reps have no clue what they are doing or relationships to get the job done.

Word to the wise - don't wait on a package that may never come. GNE's moving away from that expensive proposition and will start forcing people out either with fake PIPs or by making their lives miserable so they leave voluntarily. Koolaid pitcher is almost empty - get out while you can.

Thats true, A friend was recently forced out because he didn't have access to 1 acct. At least that was the excuse and, they gave him a small severance package. Nothing like most have received during a large layoff like we did last year.

Since Roche didn't prepare for the wolves at the door, (biosims), they need to save as much coin as possible. Expensive sev packages will be few and far between. Deceit is the new normal so plan your exit.