Beginning of the end

The new CEO needs to start cutting soon. Especially, non essential milinnials and super liberals that watch too much CNN and MSNBC. Yes, they love Fake News. Fake news to make ch their phony fake culture.

funny thing is everyone is now a minority so there are no scare cows.. cuts are going to be at least 30% for the field and internally.

The new CEO should consider more than 30 %. It should be more like 40-45 % cut. If you haven’t notice through out all the boards and threads with biopharmacy is that they are making huge cuts industry wide. It is the trend. It is the new norm.

Genentech should quickly streamline this process, to continue to compete. I would consider departments that can be moved out of state or outsourced to another country. Cut departments like GATCF or any other non essential departments.

The new CEO should consider more than 30 %. It should be more like 40-45 % cut. If you haven’t notice through out all the boards and threads with biopharmacy is that they are making huge cuts industry wide. It is the trend. It is the new norm.

Genentech should quickly streamline this process, to continue to compete. I would consider departments that can be moved out of state or outsourced to another country. Cut departments like GATCF or any other non essential departments.
How many CSO’s have been informed by their accounts that biosimilars are an automatic substitution by pharmacy. No P&T bull$hit process needed. Hey SLT, what you don’t know won’t hurt because we aren’t telling you. Ouch!!!!

I have been here for over 14 years. I continue to see great science and great scientists coming to this great place to work. However, I cannot say the same for the commercial side. The arrogance and ignorance of the senior leaders are equally damaging to the culture of this place. They keep promoting these people who can mimic them and their stupid marketing jargon. Some of them are simply liability. They make bad decisions everyday and defend themselves by having their conies to agree with them. I need a few more years and I am ready to leave this sorry place.

i can’t stand it either! Genentech has become A Big Joke. It’s the blind leading the blind in almost all departments. 15 years ago we had gold standards on employee exit reviews and now a laughingstock on indeed.com. There are just endless negative reviews.

When did we decide that it was okay to work in our pajamas? It’s like Haight Street in most of these departments!!! Bring back dress code! When is it okay for male managers wearing bling bling diamonds like they were in the music industry??? ELIMINATE ACCESS SOLUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

i can’t stand it either! Genentech has become A Big Joke. It’s the blind leading the blind in almost all departments. 15 years ago we had gold standards on employee exit reviews and now a laughingstock on indeed.com. There are just endless negative reviews.

When did we decide that it was okay to work in our pajamas? It’s like Haight Street in most of these departments!!! Bring back dress code! When is it okay for male managers wearing bling bling diamonds like they were in the music industry??? ELIMINATE ACCESS SOLUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

All good points and just the tip of the iceberg. The company has tunnel vision around inclusion and diversity such that it is the white heterosexual male in their 50’s that is being excluded and given the scarlet letter. Professionalism is gone by the wayside, decorum is a joke and the leadership is now the LGBQT’s in HR who call the shots.
Then again, this is San Francisco so what else should one expect

All good points and just the tip of the iceberg. The company has tunnel vision around inclusion and diversity such that it is the white heterosexual male in their 50’s that is being excluded and given the scarlet letter. Professionalism is gone by the wayside, decorum is a joke and the leadership is now the LGBQT’s in HR who call the shots.
Then again, this is San Francisco so what else should one expect

I agree. The alphabet mafia has a strangle hold on liberal politics, nevertheless, they will see the Biggest Backlash. You are not wrong in your thinking with the exception that it’s only happening to ‘white’ people. It’s happening to conservative thinkers that are American and that will run the spectrum of ethnicity.

What’s happening is they are excluding ‘Christian thinkers’. It’s really sad. That we all can co-exist(a liberal thiinking), yet the intolerant left has , to speak plainly, bludgeon people who believe in Jesus Christ. And that SAD for Genentech. Shame on them. They should foster that environment that one group is no better than any group. It’s sad really because we havent even resolved race relations and the LGBTQXYZ folks wants us to except their sexual orientation. Dumb. If they need government to delegate acceptance. Then let their own community start their own religion rather than seeking acceptance from religions that has doctrines condemning their lifestyle. I would like to see them protest in Saudi Arabia or Iran. Let’s see how tolerant the Muslims will be to them. :)

Genentech as company should not be involved in politics. They should be neutral. But they are not. Their liberal HR should all be eliminated for past year transgression of letting Genentech grow out of proportion. EFF Genentech will be the battle cry!

You can’t just remove post because the dialogue gets Real. That’s what’s needed in America. Real dialogue. That can’t happen when censors bury post. There is no such thing has hate speech when we point out the truth about homosexuals.

The say AIDS is not a homosexual disease. That is often said. But it is historically known that homosexual males infected females to the disease, just so they could remove the ‘homosexusl’ disease stigma. Have you seen them go through wasting disease? 70 percent each year that has remained constant is homosexual males infecting each other. This is the story the mainstream media buries. And this is where the massage board comes in for the truth. You can remove all post from us. But you will never Ever stop us from talking about it, which makes the homosexuals afraid of what the true ty brings. It’s ugly but the TRUTH.

You can’t just remove post because the dialogue gets Real. That’s what’s needed in America. Real dialogue. That can’t happen when censors bury post. There is no such thing has hate speech when we point out the truth about homosexuals.

The say AIDS is not a homosexual disease. That is often said. But it is historically known that homosexual males infected females to the disease, just so they could remove the ‘homosexusl’ disease stigma. Have you seen them go through wasting disease? 70 percent each year that has remained constant is homosexual males infecting each other. This is the story the mainstream media buries. And this is where the massage board comes in for the truth. You can remove all post from us. But you will never Ever stop us from talking about it, which makes the homosexuals afraid of what the true ty brings. It’s ugly but the TRUTH.

This place is not so bad. I stopped at a strip club on my way home. Great lap dance HJ included. You can’t do that with a real job lol