• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

BAUDAX BIO

Ostrich Gerri. Misogynist Greg, and Sad Sap Stewart...55 cents? You violate FDA rules and still can't keep us above a dollar? If your going to be sneaky and underhanded at least win why you're selling your soul... Kind of miss old James...least he got shit done even if below board.

Exactly what did James EVER get done? Name one, JUST ONE, success that can be attributed to him!

Exactly what did James EVER get done? Name one, JUST ONE, success that can be attributed to him!
I heard he got Saint Joseph's in Georgia, oh no wait that was LR, wait wrong again, it was the henpecked nurse, no wrong again, IT WAS the consultant that is no longer here.

Back to back resignations of two ASC's.
Stock worth less then .70$
More common shares diluted.
Five CLT promotions.
More hires, Bankrupt in less then 6 months.

I heard he got Saint Joseph's in Georgia, oh no wait that was LR, wait wrong again, it was the henpecked nurse, no wrong again, IT WAS the consultant that is no longer here.

Back to back resignations of two ASC's.
Stock worth less then .70$
More common shares diluted.
Five CLT promotions.
More hires, Bankrupt in less then 6 months.
What were the promotions based on? The lack of sales? Inability to retain people? Bad strategy? Worse execution?

This shit so cracks me up. If you are so unhappy and want to see this shit show burn to the ground, MOVE ON!!!! Or wait is that not possible because everyone knows that you’re a train wreck and bitch about everything. There are some of us that work really hard and want to see this company succeed.

This shit so cracks me up. If you’re so unhappy, MOVE ON!!! Or wait, do you already have a reputation in this industry that companies are afraid to hire you. Not everyone wants to see “this shit show burn to the ground”. There are a lot of us that are working hard and want to see this company succeed!!! Start doing what this company pays you for or move on. You’re not as smart as you think you are. It’s not hard to narrow down who does all the complaining, whining and bitching on here.

Maybe it’s YOU who isn’t so smart. I didn’t write that post but I ALSO would like to see Baudax die. And you have no clue who writes what on here. Leadership is a bunch of liars. Deserve just what they get!

Ostrich Gerri. Misogynist Greg, and Sad Sap Stewart...55 cents? You violate FDA rules and still can't keep us above a dollar? If your going to be sneaky and underhanded at least win why you're selling your soul... Kind of miss old James...least he got shit done even if below board.

DON'T FOOL YOURSELF. JAMES NEVER DID ANYTHING! HE JUST TOOK CREDIT FOR OTHER PEOPLES' WORK. THAT IS NOT "GETTING THINGS DONE"!

So spouses are allowed at speaker programs? ( Im not talking about physicians) Romancing your spouse on the company dime, LOSER!

Begging for prescriptions, "wont be able to do speaker programs, if I dont get an order." I just need 12 vials to make me viable.

You lowlifes know who you are. Your "relationships" mean nothing! These physicians will sell your ass down the river when their called to answer for your groveling.

Absolutely pathetic...face it, your NOT a good rep, you NEVER were, your vial count shows it.

If there's a "buyout", it's only for the underperforming product. There are no sales, no relationships and not a pipeline. It also may explain the slew of promotions a few months ago. It was protection and those folks will be taken care of. Severance packages and buyouts. The rest of us are SOL

It sounds like you are new to Pharma so yes, if your wife is pregnant and freaking out she might have reason. In the case of a buyout generally the acquiring company brings in their own management and the target company people get laid off. See a recruiter ASAP. This is pretty routine in Pharma and recruiters get it. Good luck.