• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Abbott Vascular Clonmel

Hi Guys and Ga*s. Queen of the Blonde Bimbos here. Why do you all keep slagging me on dis just because my A*s is flat and I have no ti*s ? I’m blonde and surely that’s all that matters as I’m super smart? Truest me gays Us blondes are so so smart and super sexey…my pancake ass is just flat from sitting on the chair al day… i makup for it in my blonde bombshell brainyness.

Hi Guys and Ga*s. Queen of the Blonde Bimbos here. Why do you all keep slagging me on dis just because my A*s is flat and I have no ti*s ? I’m blonde and surely that’s all that matters as I’m super smart? Truest me gays Us blondes are so so smart and super sexey…my pancake ass is just flat from sitting on the chair al day… i makup for it in my blonde bombshell brainyness.

Well Amy canders how u

Line 6 you are absolutely Pathetic. The absolute tw*ts coming into our Line 2 and Line 1 also spreading false rumours to slow us down , all while they fly past there PFM. Absolutely ridiculous carry on but I wouldn’t expect less from a bunch of Ugly handi*ap lick arses. Keep going Line 6 you are the talk of the place and all you Ugly tw*ts will get what is coming to you soon. Worst line by A LONG SHOT in DES. No wonder the bag of piss was found beside this Line. All the ugly Mugs on that Line it is easy known one of them ugly Tw*ts give out about everyone else as there just all ugly miserable tw*ts.

Line 6 you are absolutely Pathetic. The absolute tw*ts coming into our Line 2 and Line 1 also spreading false rumours to slow us down , all while they fly past there PFM. Absolutely ridiculous carry on but I wouldn’t expect less from a bunch of Ugly handi*ap lick arses. Keep going Line 6 you are the talk of the place and all you Ugly tw*ts will get what is coming to you soon. Worst line by A LONG SHOT in DES. No wonder the bag of piss was found beside this Line. All the ugly Mugs on that Line it is easy known one of them ugly Tw*ts give out about everyone else as there just all ugly miserable tw*ts.
So true! At least we can all see through that lot out there though. Bunch of mishaps

I hear L6 are getting special Hats for there operators. They are Multi coloured Hats as we need to know who is from L6 so we can stay away and not be poisoned by there sh*t stirring tactics.

I hear L6 are getting special Hats for there operators. They are Multi coloured Hats as we need to know who is from L6 so we can stay away and not be poisoned by there sh*t stirring tactics.
Hopefully the 3 singing/dancing butt bandits get them also.. or else ship them to L6 , they would blend in perfectly with what is over there already… I am sure they would be war with all that sexual tension on L6 do… sum 1 might get a belt of a dildo or maybe twist an ankle by slipping on one of there butt plugs.

Could anyone on A shift DES/VC/canteen staff/ gym instructors/ office personnel/ bum lickers etc tell me what time you finish tomorrow because I'm in Boston scientific and I don't want to meet all you losers blocking up the road on my way home as I have to be home in time for my mother's dinner.

Could anyone on A shift DES/VC/canteen staff/ gym instructors/ office personnel/ bum lickers etc tell me what time you finish tomorrow because I'm in Boston scientific and I don't want to meet all you losers blocking up the road on my way home as I have to be home in time for my mother's dinner.
Well Kevin Murphy how u