• Mon news: Novartis Kisqali breast cancer trial. ESMO news: Bayer, Bristol Myers, Regeneron and more. Biosecure Act fallout. Boston Scientific/Silk Road merger. See more on our front page

Abbott Vascular Clonmel

Hi all. I am back :) I just wanted to say thank you to everyone in DES. I am now loving life again :) … the gossip is great! Me and the girls are enjoying talking about all of you in DES as we are all perfect biggie bum bums! The spot light is not on me anymore :) me and my blonde cockroach bestie and little piggies I have around me, we are all really enjoying gossiping about all of you in DES! mhay your lives be miserable and please , do not worry, if anything good happens in your lives , we will be sure to make sure yous all feel miserable and degrade you all with a sprinkle of misery upon your happiness :) Happy working ghys :) stay safe and remember … I will find out about EVERYTHING in your personal lives so BRING ME THE GOSSIP AND MAY US GOSSIP TOGETHER IN D CORNER LIKE WINNERS !!!!! :) THANK YOU MY TO MY FELLOW GOSSIPERS WHO HAVE NOTHING GOING FOR THEM IN LIFE . :) LONG LIVE ABBOTT!!! :)

808d00eee0edc9386a82b8490fa49046.jpg--independent_td_mattie_mcgrath.jpg

Hi does any 1 no wha time chiper open up at dere in town at 2day?
Ask Beeky… or her little groupies .. the misfortune clique who roles with her :) … the blonde Albino woman from L7 … and the other small one always giving out beside her on crimp , they suit eachother :) , poor girl always seems stressed for some reason :( … but they know everything about everyone ;) .. I am quite fulfilled that she will have it down to a tee sir/mam :) , but if you really want to go down the rabbit hole…… she will probably know what the catch of the day will be for next week before the owner even knows :) thank me later…. Just don’t fall for her tricks… you may devote yourself to explaining your private lives to this woman … even the supervisors seem to have fallen for this … her devilish ways are not seen by all unfortunately ... this is the world we live in today in 2023. Blind leading the blind In this place guys.

Ask Beeky… or her little groupies .. the misfortune clique who roles with her :) … the blonde Albino woman from L7 … and the other small one always giving out beside her on crimp , they suit eachother :) , poor girl always seems stressed for some reason :( … but they know everything about everyone ;) .. I am quite fulfilled that she will have it down to a tee sir/mam :) , but if you really want to go down the rabbit hole…… she will probably know what the catch of the day will be for next week before the owner even knows :) thank me later…. Just don’t fall for her tricks… you may devote yourself to explaining your private lives to this woman … even the supervisors seem to have fallen for this … her devilish ways are not seen by all unfortunately ... this is the world we live in today in 2023. Blind leading the blind In this place guys.
Dyslexic c u n t

Hi all. I am back :) I just wanted to say thank you to everyone in DES. I am now loving life again :) … the gossip is great! Me and the girls are enjoying talking about all of you in DES as we are all perfect biggie bum bums! The spot light is not on me anymore :) me and my blonde cockroach bestie and little piggies I have around me, we are all really enjoying gossiping about all of you in DES! mhay your lives be miserable and please , do not worry, if anything good happens in your lives , we will be sure to make sure yous all feel miserable and degrade you all with a sprinkle of misery upon your happiness :) Happy working ghys :) stay safe and remember … I will find out about EVERYTHING in your personal lives so BRING ME THE GOSSIP AND MAY US GOSSIP TOGETHER IN D CORNER LIKE WINNERS !!!!! :) THANK YOU MY TO MY FELLOW GOSSIPERS WHO HAVE NOTHING GOING FOR THEM IN LIFE . :) LONG LIVE ABBOTT!!! :)
Hi Beeky/brown nose. We are having a BBQ in Abbott car park tommorow. This is not to make it seem like a happy/wonderful place. It is celebrating the absence of the beeky brown nose herself.. which has seen a dramatic decrease in false gossip being spread. Although little miss wobbly ass has still gotten the Chinese whispers in her. Just not as bad as you Beeky. Long live Abbott. Enjoy your food/free time of beeky … I’m sure she will be back sooner or later , she can’t stay away from the gossip for to long… I’m sure her gang are filling her in ;)

I was on L4 deer 2 day and had to go get that lil fit engineer dat d fat blue hat ghy does b sniffin , L1 such a peace full place with no signs of beeky or two Ga*s also gone off d line.

Hi Beeky/brown nose. We are having a BBQ in Abbott car park tommorow. This is not to make it seem like a happy/wonderful place. It is celebrating the absence of the beeky brown nose herself.. which has seen a dramatic decrease in false gossip being spread. Although little miss wobbly ass has still gotten the Chinese whispers in her. Just not as bad as you Beeky. Long live Abbott. Enjoy your food/free time of beeky … I’m sure she will be back sooner or later , she can’t stay away from the gossip for to long… I’m sure her gang are filling her
Hi Beeky/brown nose. We are having a BBQ in Abbott car park tommorow. This is not to make it seem like a happy/wonderful place. It is celebrating the absence of the beeky brown nose herself.. which has seen a dramatic decrease in false gossip being spread. Although little miss wobbly ass has still gotten the Chinese whispers in her. Just not as bad as you Beeky. Long live Abbott. Enjoy your food/free time of beeky … I’m sure she will be back sooner or later , she can’t stay away from the gossip for to long… I’m sure her gang are filling her in ;)
Stop replying to your own comments, you annoying twat.

Is this the guy cooking the BBQ Tommorow.? Hopefully wobbly ass will not be in front of me in the Cue... I do not want to be looking at a smashed patty in front of me… that is before I even get to see what the food is like... i am encouraged she will save a burger for Beeky/brown noser. Abbott is a really a kind place! .. bringing this guy in to cook us food is excellent!! I love Abbott so much. They only have our best intentions at heart. Anyone who disagrees with this is just fake , simple as!.... I personally would/will, ABSOLUTELY NEVER gossip or talk about anybody else in my life!! and haven’t spoken about anybody else in Abbott in my life!!! This is the way I will keep it!!! .. I have AND always will Talk positivity , encouraging speeches , motivational talks … this is to avoid any newbies from being scared by the fake/ugliness from any leaches….especially at my tier 1s . I hate gossip and talking behind ppls backs IS NOT for me. This is not what Abbott is about! , I love you Abbott… thank you for everything you have done for me , and also turned me into A certified real deal , packing machine. My best advice I learned is a closed mouth catches no flies! … this is why I never take to social Media or mention any nicknames for anybody in abbott… others may be into this but not me! Thank you my fellow workers. Stay hard.

The lack of operational experience in this division is sickening.
To be honest now… most of the newer hires seem more equipped to the job than the 1s there linger. I see waddly arse hiding big bag of barcode on Lime 1 last Tuesday. Looked to be about 2 thousand and she taking dem out of the drug spray flander door away from every 1. Lil sneaks on that line .. d hole lot of the line not just waddle arse.

To be honest now… most of the newer hires seem more equipped to the job than the 1s there linger. I see waddly arse hiding big bag of barcode on Lime 1 last Tuesday. Looked to be about 2 thousand and she taking dem out of the drug spray flander door away from every 1. Lil sneaks on that line .. d hole lot of the line not just waddle arse.
Were you having a seizure when you wrote this?

I sware down if I ever have to cover on L2 in my life again il brake 1 of ye up in DES! That is on my life and the sooner my line is back running the bettr!! Absolute wet wipe of a line with notn but a bang off depressions on it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but apart from the sh*t in the clean room, wasn't there sh*t left in a plastic bag in security too at one stage? Never mind, once the fat cats keep getting 3x the bonuses we get, that's all that counts. Face down, snooker ball strapped in your gob, ass up in the air.

What in the Abbott vascular canteen was going on here?

11 years ago and snooker balls were in my ass.

The old timers were right, this place was MUCH BETTER