abbott diabetics

I am not a salesperson and I am not trying to sell anybody. As I stated earlier a patient should just use what they need. I am a technologist who spent years developing this stuff, talking to patients, talking to doctors, in general just trying to get it right. Consider though, in the last ten years CGM users have gone from maybe tens of thousands to 6 million (just Abbott and Dexcom). Governments and insurance companies are willing to help pay for this technology for their citizens/customers because it produces better outcomes, thus resulting in lower health costs. Fact is fact.
Fact is fact….. a glucose reading is a glucose reading. No clinical differences. Another fact is the meter finger stick is extremely rare now for meter users. AST is the preferred method.

Director/GM of market access accused of discrimination by multiple individuals.
Miserable "woke" leadership pushing feminazi agenda and throwing anyone under the bus who voices concerns about blatant favoritism

Good riddance on letting go of former Amgen hire - knew the writing was on the wall and jumped ship before the investigations went further

Director/GM of market access accused of discrimination by multiple individuals.
Miserable "woke" leadership pushing feminazi agenda and throwing anyone under the bus who voices concerns about blatant favoritism

Good riddance on letting go of former Amgen hire - knew the writing was on the wall and jumped ship before the investigations went further

embezzlement has always been in play at ADC.