abbott diabetics

Well, all that is said here might be true. I worked at ADC for 12 years and what I found was little direction, management who looked after themselves and their buddies first. A rank and file employee gets a good idea and the manager steals it. The money that ADC is making now (Libre) is due to the work of the former TheraSense folks and some of the employees hired right after the TheraSense acquisition. Once the Abbott guys showed up they took all the good ideas and screwed the folks that did the work. JW saw that CGM, in the form of Libre, was good and then shafted all those (using the sociopath NK) who did the creative work. I know, I watched it happen....truth.

Well, all that is said here might be true. I worked at ADC for 12 years and what I found was little direction, management who looked after themselves and their buddies first. A rank and file employee gets a good idea and the manager steals it. The money that ADC is making now (Libre) is due to the work of the former TheraSense folks and some of the employees hired right after the TheraSense acquisition. Once the Abbott guys showed up they took all the good ideas and screwed the folks that did the work. JW saw that CGM, in the form of Libre, was good and then shafted all those (using the sociopath NK) who did the creative work. I know, I watched it happen....truth.

Abbott is a good company.

ADC is very political so the above post is true. In many ways Libre happened by accident. Miles and Heather were smart enough to keep the CGM group intact but there was very little interest in this type of product given the money being made on strips and meters. For those who worked at ADC back when Ed F. ran the division, and he got in with Decca to work on pump modules...what a waste. But it kept the CGM group going until they did the second-generation product and came up with Glucose on Demand. As I said, management had no clue, but ADC had good workers that made things happen.

Director/GM of market access accused of discrimination by multiple individuals.
Miserable "woke" leadership pushing feminazi agenda and throwing anyone under the bus who voices concerns about blatant favoritism

Good riddance on letting go of former Amgen hire - knew the writing was on the wall and jumped ship before the investigations went further

The Therasense reps were overhyped and entitled babies. All they did was talk BS and overcompensated for their fraudulence.

Jody Boeddeker is a bully and a tyrant I've experienced it myself. She is a cancer to ADC.
She eats up subservient ass-kissing bullshit at the expense of hard working employees that are a part of the company for the right reasons. Where there is smoke there is fire. Morale on team is all time low.
Doubtful whether change will happen but there is no way for employees to share feedback with leadership. Her She reads off of teleprompters to talk to sales for national sales meeting and don't give a damn about anyone but herself. Ask anyone working at ADc.

Jody Boeddeker is a bully and a tyrant I've experienced it myself. She is a cancer to ADC.
She eats up subservient ass-kissing bullshit at the expense of hard working employees that are a part of the company for the right reasons. Where there is smoke there is fire. Morale on team is all time low.
Doubtful whether change will happen but there is no way for employees to share feedback with leadership. Her She reads off of teleprompters to talk to sales for national sales meeting and don't give a damn about anyone but herself. Ask anyone working at ADc.
Well as they saying goes, people don't leave companies, they leave toxic leadership.

Amen, amen, amen. It’s always “DEI” when a bad hire is a woman or minority. But when the bad hire into leadership is a white male, which happens ALL THE TIME, it’s never discussed that the privilege of the job assignment was given to the white man who wasn’t qualified. Abbott is filled with hundreds if not thousands of horrible white male managers who aren’t qualified. Enough already with the DEI whining.

True, but you also emphasized why DEI is total b.s. It does a disservice to competent minority workers by creating an environment where there are questions regarding whether they got their job based on merit or based on checking a DEI box? Eliminate DEI entirely, and and be a meritocracy... Preferential treatment based on race/gender etc. is just as bad as discriminating based on race gender etc.

True, but you also emphasized why DEI is total b.s. It does a disservice to competent minority workers by creating an environment where there are questions regarding whether they got their job based on merit or based on checking a DEI box? Eliminate DEI entirely, and and be a meritocracy... Preferential treatment based on race/gender etc. is just as bad as discriminating based on race gender etc.
Look here mister…..What you talkin bout? I be qualified.

Definitely blind allegiance similar to the pro-Palestine movement. No one really understands what they’re talking about or doing but out of fear of not looking cool, they go along with the crowd.

Definitely blind allegiance similar to the pro-Palestine movement. No one really understands what they’re talking about or doing but out of fear of not looking cool, they go along with the crowd.
The key complement in play here is Incompetence. ADC leadership has always been predominantly lackluster and unqualified peeps. Race and gender really have nothing do do with it and this goes back 20 years and counting.

Well as they saying goes, people don't leave companies, they leave toxic leadership.
go see the massively hypocritical tyrant Jody rant about CUSTOMER CENTRICITY read off of teleprompter or speaker notes during the ironically named development week. Biggest joke. Thwho scream customer centricity will also abuse and humiliate their own because she knows people have mouths to feed? Anyone will stand to be humiliated and yelled at for the right prioce. Jody loves to scream and shout about how inefficient Abbott is. Then why the fuck is she still working for ADC? Get a fucking new job and relieve us from our misery. She NEVER comes to home office. She's based in the Midwest somewhere. Go check see for yourself. Now how the fuck does that work if Abbott is mandating 5 days a week? No wonder why things are run like shit

go see the massively hypocritical tyrant Jody rant about CUSTOMER CENTRICITY read off of teleprompter or speaker notes during the ironically named development week. Biggest joke. Thwho scream customer centricity will also abuse and humiliate their own because she knows people have mouths to feed? Anyone will stand to be humiliated and yelled at for the right prioce. Jody loves to scream and shout about how inefficient Abbott is. Then why the fuck is she still working for ADC? Get a fucking new job and relieve us from our misery. She NEVER comes to home office. She's based in the Midwest somewhere. Go check see for yourself. Now how the fuck does that work if Abbott is mandating 5 days a week? No wonder why things are run like shit

Only a matter of time all of the good employees make their exit.

while Jody would like to take credit for good numbers and profits she has a horrible impact on people. Prime example of how some people fail upwards and only hold the title of authority. Shell only respond to ass kissers and those who she thinks is not a threat. She will ruin your career by shit talking and holding you back or forcing you out. I’ve seen way too many good people leave. Management is so out of touch they only rely on her and other ass kissers. The numbers will show. Avoid working with Jody Boeddeker at all costs.

Only a matter of time all of the good employees make their exit.

while Jody would like to take credit for good numbers and profits she has a horrible impact on people. Prime example of how some people fail upwards and only hold the title of authority. Shell only respond to ass kissers and those who she thinks is not a threat. She will ruin your career by shit talking and holding you back or forcing you out. I’ve seen way too many good people leave. Management is so out of touch they only rely on her and other ass kissers. The numbers will show. Avoid working with Jody Boeddeker at all costs.
Ouch apparently somebody got butt hurt.