60 Minutes

Soul development depends on attachment and bonding. Every brain and body is genetically wired to develop itself, but the full soul development of brain and body depends on each child receiving the care of between two and five completely bonded caregivers.

Soul development depends on attachment and bonding. Every brain and body is genetically wired to develop itself, but the full soul development of brain and body depends on each child receiving the care of between two and five completely bonded caregivers.
I agree completely!!
Otherwise one runs the risk of becoming a Foxtard imbecile.

I'm sure that's the lie you tell yourself about everybody that takes you to task on your libtard ideology.
Now, answer the question.

Does California have "sensible gun regulations"?

If not, how might you improve it, to ensure safety for all?

For small starters, just institute background and mental health status checks of buyers.
Close the "gun show" loophole.
Eliminate the availability of large capacity magazines.
Make after market alterations of weapons, to enable true "rapid fire" and automatic capability, illegal.
Then allow citizens to buy weapons, and stare at them to their heart's content.
And perhaps an IQ test later on, but Congress would never allow that, local constituency would freak out.
And let's not hash up that tired old bullshit about "bad guys with guns" !!
"Bad guys" will always get guns...my God (yours too?)...the U.S has gazillions of them.
Almost all the "bad guys" lately have gotten their weapons by otherwise "legal" means anyway.
Sensible gun regulation requires sensible citizens.

For small starters, just institute background and mental health status checks of buyers.
Close the "gun show" loophole.
Eliminate the availability of large capacity magazines.
Make after market alterations of weapons, to enable true "rapid fire" and automatic capability, illegal.
Then allow citizens to buy weapons, and stare at them to their heart's content.
And perhaps an IQ test later on, but Congress would never allow that, local constituency would freak out.
And let's not hash up that tired old bullshit about "bad guys with guns" !!
"Bad guys" will always get guns...my God (yours too?)...the U.S has gazillions of them.
Almost all the "bad guys" lately have gotten their weapons by otherwise "legal" means anyway.
Sensible gun regulation requires sensible citizens.

California is almost 100% run by libtards. I would assume you believe they are "sensible", right. Which of your "sensible" solutions would have prevented anything that happened in California?

California is almost 100% run by libtards. I would assume you believe they are "sensible", right. Which of your "sensible" solutions would have prevented anything that happened in California?

Your utter stupidity and repetitive ranting pseudo-intellectual cut and paste "lecturing" bullshit is simply exhausting!!
You need to speak to a mental health professional.
The company health plan can set you up I'm sure.
Meanwhile...no more from me, you are just not worth the keystrokes..just toooooo dopey.!!
Bye

Your utter stupidity and repetitive ranting pseudo-intellectual cut and paste "lecturing" bullshit is simply exhausting!!
Meanwhile...no more from me, you are just not worth the keystrokes..just toooooo dopey.!!
Bye

Which of your "sensible" solutions would have prevented anything that happened in California?

Answer: NONE.

Thanks for playing Libtard.

Bye

What people fear is INTENTIONAL HOMICIDE. If you want to be governed, in local affairs, by local governments. Remember, freedom? It'’s been an absolute pleasure destroying your dogma. Stop embarrassing yourself, idiot libtards.

Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one, a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away… to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. …Hmm? On what he was doing

Bye

Bye Bye Birdie
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1t3cBTb3xPc

There are two doors.

Behind Door Number One is a completely sealed room, with a regular, gasoline-fueled car.

Behind Door Number Two is an identical, completely sealed room, with an electric car.

Both engines are running full blast.

I want you to pick a door to open, and enter the room and shut the door behind you.

You have to stay in the room you choose for one hour.

You cannot turn off the engine. You do not get a gas mask.

Which door do you open?

We need to give each other the space to grow, to be ourselves, to exercise our diversity. We need to give each other space so that we may both give and receive such beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing, and inclusion

If you want to meet Michael in the flesh, his enormous flesh, and some of his fellow Teabag travelers, there is an upcoming NJ Teabag meeting Dec 15 in Teaneck NJ:

http://www.njteapartycoalition.org/Home.html

But a little warning- the men are quite a bit "weird" - they often talk to you about Trump for president with little flecks of spittle flying out of the corners of their mouths while they stare at your breasts, avoiding eye contact. So stand back a little and claim your personal space. Also many of them are licensed to carry handguns, so be polite.

The few Teabag women who attend are quite something also. More on that later. See you there!

There are two doors.

Behind Door Number One is a completely sealed room, with a regular, gasoline-fueled car.

Behind Door Number Two is an identical, completely sealed room, with an electric car.

Both engines are running full blast.

I want you to pick a door to open, and enter the room and shut the door behind you.

You have to stay in the room you choose for one hour.

You cannot turn off the engine. You do not get a gas mask.

Which door do you open?

I pick door number one.

The car behind door number 2 is powered by electricity, which is powered by a coal-fired power plant, which is making the spotted, yellow-bellied, nematodes go extinct.

Which do you pick?

Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one, a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away… to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. …Hmm? On what he was doing

Thanks Yoda

Thanks Obama!

Over 100 million guns have been sold in the United States since Barack Obama was elected president.
“Americans are not just putting them in their closet and waiting for a burglary. They’re taking classes on Ohow to protect themselves. Background checks on Black Friday topped 185,000 that’s 8,000 guns sold every hour. 2,000,000 in November and and almost 20 million this year.”

Every time Obama goes on one of his Anti-American, Anti-Second Amendment tirades, Americans buy more guns.
Face it.... dude just ain't that bright. No wonder they won't release his college transcripts.