• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Xiidra / Oph enough is enough!!!

why are you having a meeting on the weekend? Xiidra has been out forever, what new is there to say to docs? Do you think BL is going to have that many reps selling basically 3 products?
Think they timed these meetings perfectly. They definitely knew they were selling off when they planned these things. No other reason to have them other than brain washing session on how great this move is and how much we all matter.

why are you having a meeting on the weekend? Xiidra has been out forever, what new is there to say to docs? Do you think BL is going to have that many reps selling basically 3 products?

I don’t think OP meant the weekend because obviously, they are this week. Do I think they need this many reps? Absolutely not. It will be a bloodbath once the transfer happens.

I haven’t seen any agenda for the meeting that mentions syneos. This sounds like fake CP garbage rumor mill shit. They would never put out an agenda before the meeting that said that

not one person on my team wants to go including our manager. I wouldn’t be surprised if there are some no shows but I’m too chicken to skip it now.

I completely understand…. It has been a struggle trying to pack my bags. Who cares about doing role play at this point? There’s nothing new I can learn about xiidra at this point that’s going to have any impact in my offices. I’ve been selling this crap for years and with each meeting, I don’t learn anything that’s helpful…. First time being with a company where I feel this way….

The only thing we need to be worrying about is if the Adolphus is stocked with alcohol. Faqing role playing.... are you faqing kidding me! The bars are going to get a work out. I hope they are ready.

I haven’t seen any agenda for the meeting that mentions syneos. This sounds like fake CP garbage rumor mill shit. They would never put out an agenda before the meeting that said that

that’s not fake news. I saw this as well. It’s concerning and I would like some answers as well.

Normally when there is a second sales force to any company, they’re usually contract from my experience.

that’s not fake news. I saw this as well. It’s concerning and I would like some answers as well.

Normally when there is a second sales force to any company, they’re usually contract from my experience.

But where did you see this agenda? No one on our team is aware of an agenda that says anything about Syneos. I wouldn’t be surprised at all of this is true but no one can share or confirm where this info was distributed.

syneos is on the schedule because some syneos people are at the meeting doing their own agenda. Nothing to do with us.