Worst RBM’s at ICT

Our manager is definitely a CYA kinda manager -doesn’t value the team. Culture was never there. Upper management knows what to say and when. Things always seemed off.

Same here! RBM and ASD both seem like the sort of guys who just want to placate GR rather than actually establish a culture of winning and positivity. Some of these guys can’t seem to adapt with the industry.

You don’t speak for everyone. I like working here. My manager is reasonable and supportive. The money is good and Caplyta could become a huge product.

Thats good, a lot of our colleagues got lucky with great RBDs but many of us got saddled with quite the opposite. They only know how the industry worked decades ago. They’re trying to relive the glory days of pharmacy rather than adapt. I have high hopes for the molecule, can’t say as much for the company though.

The culture is toxic and those that do not experience it now, it is only a matter of time. GR is not going anywhere and neither is the leadership he hired. The ASD’s and RBM’s do nothing to stop it. The know how to work the system and cover themselves.

The culture is toxic and those that do not experience it now, it is only a matter of time. GR is not going anywhere and neither is the leadership he hired. The ASD’s and RBM’s do nothing to stop it. The know how to work the system and cover themselves.

Couldn't agree more. The innovation stopped with Dr. Greengard

Thats good, a lot of our colleagues got lucky with great RBDs but many of us got saddled with quite the opposite. They only know how the industry worked decades ago. They’re trying to relive the glory days of pharmacy rather than adapt. I have high hopes for the molecule, can’t say as much for the company though.

You would not be able to point to more than two RBDs that were a shit, know this business, and have a history of success with the obvious skill set to match.

How many have little to no success? Do not know this space? Do not know the business of medicine? Have succeeded in a non super pod scenario where they promoted products that weren’t advertised DTC a bazillion times a week?

Our RBDs are weak as shit, as are both levels of leadership above them. That is a fact, based on the facts of those people and their careers. “Tenure” is not an achievement, despite the clowns claim as point number one when they speak.

You would not be able to point to more than two RBDs that were a shit, know this business, and have a history of success with the obvious skill set to match.

How many have little to no success? Do not know this space? Do not know the business of medicine? Have succeeded in a non super pod scenario where they promoted products that weren’t advertised DTC a bazillion times a week?

Our RBDs are weak as shit, as are both levels of leadership above them. That is a fact, based on the facts of those people and their careers. “Tenure” is not an achievement, despite the clowns claim as point number one when they speak.

You sound like a superstar! Why aren’t you leading a team here? I mean, with all your brilliant insight and years of obvious success you could right the ITCI ship in a week.

Using ridiculous, fictional, and indefinite words like bazillion displays your stupidity. You're an idiotic know-it-all.

Hahaha! You suck

There is no way I’d ever want to be a manager at this company. Someone else mentioned this but there are barely ANY genuine and true leaders here. No way would I want that for my career. It would be my second biggest regret after coming here. I’m collecting a pay check and that’s it.

There is no way I’d ever want to be a manager at this company. Someone else mentioned this but there are barely ANY genuine and true leaders here. No way would I want that for my career. It would be my second biggest regret after coming here. I’m collecting a pay check and that’s it.

What a shame. I relate to this post so much. Most of my team is so checked out, we’ve accepted the fact that we’ll do well one quarter and shitty the next. Nobody is looking to do anything more than that is absolutely necessary. I’m here for the paycheck and vacation time

The Wild Wild West revolving door keeps on spinning - another talent gone because of the Moshersaur. Now that RBMs are leaving too, I’m curious to see how GR handles this.

Plot twist: He puts the entire Wild Wild West on PIPs lol

Took a few months off from this site and boy oh boy. Seems like our company is being dragged down by the west. Rankings are shit! Leadership is shit! Reps fighting with other reps. People are fleeing in droves. Wonder when George will finally put his foot down