Worst RBM’s at ICT

How is that idiot in CT still here. His team hates him and some of the stuff he has said
should have gotten him fired. HR is looking into it. I know he was fired from his last company.

MW in Kentucky… her entire team prior to Intra C. Revolted against her to have her fired because they hated her so much. I hear it’s the same mgmt style here. She’s the worst. Can’t be trusted! No idea how she keeps getting hired at companies????!

MW in Kentucky… her entire team prior to Intra C. Revolted against her to have her fired because they hated her so much. I hear it’s the same mgmt style here. She’s the worst. Can’t be trusted! No idea how she keeps getting hired at companies????!

is this witch still here? Worst Mgr in the world.

She won 2 area leadership awards in a year. She isn’t going anywhere.

And now she is your ASD. She must be doing something right to step right over all the original RBMs who posted for that job.

Both suck the D hard. Really sad. GR had a chance to replace the disaster that was Mosher with a great leader. He opted for the same old pharma cast off garbage. So here we are.
All the leadership here sucks the D. I mean look around. The ASDs are all ball cupping douchebags scurrying to protect their RSUs. They hire people just like them. And here we are. Cattle pushing every day to keep the almighty stock price up so Neuman can sell another $3,000,000 next quarter. Fuck this place and fuck our leadership.

All the leadership here sucks the D. I mean look around. The ASDs are all ball cupping douchebags scurrying to protect their RSUs. They hire people just like them. And here we are. Cattle pushing every day to keep the almighty stock price up so Neuman can sell another $3,000,000 next quarter. Fuck this place and fuck our leadership.
“Look at em now already pulling the plow, so quick to take to grain like some old mule”

Weak, feeble leaders. Sad.