WISHING EVERYONE THE BEST ON UPCOMING LAYOFFS !!!

Whoever signed off on the Leqvio launch plan should be held accountable for the lackluster performance. But instead they are pointing the finger at the sales force. Duane’s answer to this is with RELENTLESS coaching. Come one Duane, you know HCPs are clinically sold on Leqvio but they cannot acquire it!!! Shame on you! You and the others should be in a RELENTLESS pursuit of a better launch plan! STOP counting beans and do YOUR job!

I’ve got news for you sugar tits, they are not clinically sold. They don’t believe that it is clinically a better option than they have in Praluent or Repatha. We are getting the sloppy seconds which is why they can’t acquire it. The easy ones to acquire are already on one of those other two drugs.

I do agree with you on the people responsible for the price novartis paid for the product and the head of the brand needs to be held accountable for the lackluster launch strategy and plan. The fact that there are 1200 sales reps on this drug is the dumbest decision that has been made in recent years of pharma and Dwayne, Vicky, and Christen all sat on a stage and admitted that it was their dumb ass decision to do so.

I’ve got news for you sugar tits, they are not clinically sold. They don’t believe that it is clinically a better option than they have in Praluent or Repatha. We are getting the sloppy seconds which is why they can’t acquire it. The easy ones to acquire are already on one of those other two drugs.

I do agree with you on the people responsible for the price novartis paid for the product and the head of the brand needs to be held accountable for the lackluster launch strategy and plan. The fact that there are 1200 sales reps on this drug is the dumbest decision that has been made in recent years of pharma and Dwayne, Vicky, and Christen all sat on a stage and admitted that it was their dumb ass decision to do so.

There is no reason they should be clinically sold on Leqvio. Pcsk9 inhibitors are more effective, have long-term safety data and have outcomes.

There is no reason they should be clinically sold on Leqvio. Pcsk9 inhibitors are more effective, have long-term safety data and have outcomes.

The only reason they wouldn’t be sold clinically is because as a sales rep you are inept. PCSK9s also have way more side effects, a longer half life, intense instructions on how to administer the drug. And about 20 something more shots a year. Who wants to inject that many times a year?

Hey little dick, for some patients who are not at or below goal with a pcsk9i, Leqvio is a great choice. Have you spoken to a CD and their staff about acquire Repatha and Praluent? It’s a nightmare! I know at least they are able to acquire a pcsk9i for their patients making Leqvio the real nightmare but it does have clinical benefits from a compliance pov.

the three blind mice that screwed this up while the wizard of oz was away at harvard.

the three blind mice that screwed this up while the wizard of oz was away at harvard.

Is this Duane K you folks are referring to? He was placed on a letter and fired from BMS Oncology in 2014 as an RBD. How on earth did he become head of sales at Novartis? The guy is an absolute buffoon who can’t do anything for himself. The idiot literally had people printing reports out for him at BMS because he was too lazy. If you don’t believe me ask him why he left BMS oncology for J&J primary care. See what he says

Is this Duane K you folks are referring to? He was placed on a letter and fired from BMS Oncology in 2014 as an RBD. How on earth did he become head of sales at Novartis? The guy is an absolute buffoon who can’t do anything for himself. The idiot literally had people printing reports out for him at BMS because he was too lazy. If you don’t believe me ask him why he left BMS oncology for J&J primary care. See what he says

it makes sense no fact checking needed

We are being micro managed to the max! Daily activity tracker. If you have to poop add it your calendar. Can’t wait to leave. Wonder how I’ll add interviewing in my calendar. I hope this ends soon.

There is no shortage of novartians lining up to slobber all over Vas, even when he's posting that its time to fire 10,000 people.

At what point did these clowns sacrifice their final ounce of self-respect?

So true.....and ironically, the new visitor center has just opened in Basel - a state of the art, multi-expensive dome to welcome campus guests- while the employees bleed out .....

So true.....and ironically, the new visitor center has just opened in Basel - a state of the art, multi-expensive dome to welcome campus guests- while the employees bleed out .....
There is something seriously wrong with Novartis’ priorities. Employees are nothing more than a disposable number. Zero empathy, care or consideration.

I'll ask him next time we rendezvous at the embassy suites