What can you really expect to make in bonus?

anonymous

Interviewing for cardio position, know it's 50% split between the two products and that one seems to sell itself and the other, well, launch could be going better. My question is what can one realistically expect to make in annual bonus? Say for mid performing territory. Trying to gauge if this is worth my time... Thanks guys

<

Interviewing for cardio position, know it's 50% split between the two products and that one seems to sell itself and the other, well, launch could be going better. My question is what can one realistically expect to make in annual bonus? Say for mid performing territory. Trying to gauge if this is worth my time... Thanks guys

You'll be looking for another job within a couple of years. If you need a short-term gig, go for it.

It's 70/30 or 30/70.

Bonus suck here, BTW. Goal attainment dictates payout. If at goal (100٪) you get your 1/3 minus another 1/3 of $2k for the bull crap Value & Behaviors. The V&B w/holding is paid out IF youbare around when that nullshite gets paid out.

Good luck.

Must be a CVA position which tends to make more ic than other positions due to the way things shake out. However you will be on a team where half of your teammates will sit at home and do nothing and get paid the same and you will bust your a$$ for them to get paid. Good luck!

CVA territories don’t make more than others unless they are outperforming. Nobody is going to make much this year with Leqvio. Were you on the Prism call this morning? What a show! I feel bad for those with 70% Leqvio goal attainment

CVA territories don’t make more than others unless they are outperforming. Nobody is going to make much this year with Leqvio. Were you on the Prism call this morning? What a show! I feel bad for those with 70% Leqvio goal attainment

CRAP! What did they say about the Prism call this AM? I overslept.