Do they really think a FTO for Leqvio

Given the reps are told to not get involved in acquisition decisions and to turn it over to the FRM once a patient identified, it’s absolutely the FRM’s role to get the injection into the patient. FRM’s are paid very well. It’s ridiculous to say they are basically an administrative arm to help the office. They need to simplify and continue the offices/providers engagement in getting the patient injected. The FRM in my area is very good. Not blaming them. It’s the structure that sucks. Too many people the office has to interact with. These offices are short staffed and busy. If you think it’s so easy to sell the product, fine, get rid of the rep and have the FRM do it all. In my area, it’s the rep that gets contacted when something goes wrong with getting the patient injected. Then the rep has to contact the FRM or handles themselves if able. The FRM doesn’t have an secret info the reps aren’t privy to. Very few of my offices use Novartis’ service center. Therefore the FRM can’t compliantly see the details anyway.

Definition of sell: give or hand over (something) in exchange for money. persuade someone of the merits of.

The 3 people on the AIC team have sold more syringes than the entire sales team. The I-SETs have sold more syringes than the sales team. The FRMs have sold more syringes to HOPDs than the sales team.

The iSet team would not function without all of the connections from the Sales Team and takes credit for what the Sales team, PSS & ISS team is doing. All sales in my iSet are from the sales team. iSet did nothing. Then take credit. Please ask the sales teams and listen to real feedback.

Is going to save this $9 billion mistake ?
All ISET and FRM employees should be let go immediately. They bring zero value to this launch.
What value does free med for HCP’s & patients do if their insurance won’t cover the second dose three months later. Colossal shit show people !
ABSOLUTELY!!!

Given the reps are told to not get involved in acquisition decisions and to turn it over to the FRM once a patient identified, it’s absolutely the FRM’s role to get the injection into the patient. FRM’s are paid very well. It’s ridiculous to say they are basically an administrative arm to help the office. They need to simplify and continue the offices/providers engagement in getting the patient injected. The FRM in my area is very good. Not blaming them. It’s the structure that sucks. Too many people the office has to interact with. These offices are short staffed and busy. If you think it’s so easy to sell the product, fine, get rid of the rep and have the FRM do it all. In my area, it’s the rep that gets contacted when something goes wrong with getting the patient injected. Then the rep has to contact the FRM or handles themselves if able. The FRM doesn’t have an secret info the reps aren’t privy to. Very few of my offices use Novartis’ service center. Therefore the FRM can’t compliantly see the details anyway.
FRMs should be paid the same as VSS since they only work virtually. I’m doing all the work, making the contacts, doing the pull through and make so much less.

I’ve never seen so many layers and layers of useless nonsense in my life.
So true and not 1 person can meet our customers needs as we are currently organized. Prolia had a working model as did Repatha. How did Novartis manage to make Leqvio so difficult to get to patients? Novartis is so top heavy with Corp trying to create more "value" programs to force sales reps to push vs. just selling to our customers. And everyone is too scared to speak truth. Unbossed is BS.

Its actually quite easy to sell. Most docs are on board very quickly. Then, just as quickly, they discover how difficult it is to pull through. There is road block after road block. Plain and simply, Novartis didn't know what they were getting into with this model and are figuring it out as they go. The free trial offer should help in many of scenarios. I work well with my FRM and we are making definite progress. I believe what will doom this product is the divisiveness between sales, FRMs, and ISET.

So true and not 1 person can meet our customers needs as we are currently organized. Prolia had a working model as did Repatha. How did Novartis manage to make Leqvio so difficult to get to patients? Novartis is so top heavy with Corp trying to create more "value" programs to force sales reps to push vs. just selling to our customers. And everyone is too scared to speak truth. Unbossed is BS.
Amen!

Watching these ignorant fuckers (ABL and up) fill their pants over these FTO's is really quite a spectacle.
If there was even a semblance of coherent leadership and competence at the top, wouldn't somebody have understood that launching with FTO's might have been a sensible solution?
Throwing it at the field five months in, when the product is sinking like a millstone, and expecting it will be universally embraced by the customers is the pinnacle of both stupidity and arrogance.
Its also a nakedly transparent attempt to get offices to ditch AIC's, which are working really well in a lot of geographies, and give in-office injecting a try (so much for meeting the offices where they're at).
Here's a thought: clean up the awful fucking mess you've made with AIC tracking first, since that is a way bigger issue for your rank and file reps.

Watching these ignorant fuckers (ABL and up) fill their pants over these FTO's is really quite a spectacle.
If there was even a semblance of coherent leadership and competence at the top, wouldn't somebody have understood that launching with FTO's might have been a sensible solution?
Throwing it at the field five months in, when the product is sinking like a millstone, and expecting it will be universally embraced by the customers is the pinnacle of both stupidity and arrogance.
Its also a nakedly transparent attempt to get offices to ditch AIC's, which are working really well in a lot of geographies, and give in-office injecting a try (so much for meeting the offices where they're at).
Here's a thought: clean up the awful fucking mess you've made with AIC tracking first, since that is a way bigger issue for your rank and file reps.

most reps cant even give this stuff away. Scary

Pretty sure recall during the Leqvio launch, we were told if only went after PCSK9 failure the market is too small for success. Even Leqvio instead of pcsk9 market too small. Novartis needs all the high dose statin patients that the Providers don’t consider using a pcsk9 in for Leqvio to be successful.

Here we go… plans making patients step through a pcsk9. If anything we will help increase pcsk9 use.

Pretty sure recall during the Leqvio launch, we were told if only went after PCSK9 failure the market is too small for success. Even Leqvio instead of pcsk9 market too small. Novartis needs all the high dose statin patients that the Providers don’t consider using a pcsk9 in for Leqvio to be successful.

Here we go… plans making patients step through a pcsk9. If anything we will help increase pcsk9 use.

Not to mention reps can’t actually sell the product (there is only wholesale acquisition), send providers to AICs (let’s hope the AICs have a salesperson), help offices use the portal (only FRMs), or give offices any information about where their patient is in the process (only Service Center rep), and if medical questions get too complicated for us (what?), we are supposed to bring in the MSL. But, yeah, I swear doc, Leqvio is easy to use!
Oh, plus, to get it all set up, we will bring in 2 PCP reps, 2 cardiology reps, and a hospital rep- plus their managers! Hey doc, if you want to use Leqvio, Novartis is going to send about a dozen of us into your office on the regular, doesn’t that sound wonderful?!

Best comment! More reps in the field, more managers and more field rides - ans don’t forget to see more and more doctors per day because reach and frequency will surely work! Thank you clueless leadership for managing this brand like it’s the 90’s