Do they really think a FTO for Leqvio

100% agreed. People that complain just aren’t working well with FRM and ISET

It's precious that you are absolving the F.R.M.'s of any responsibility for this debacle.
Sure, there are plenty of mediocre (or worse) reps out there who are struggling (or not trying), but there are at least as many F.R.M.'s who couldn't find their ass with both hands (or aren't trying).
If you think differently, you are completely delusional. There is more than enough blame to go around for this sorry-assed mess, starting with Vas and finishing with the P.C.P. team.
Either way, you can convince yourself none of this was the F.R.M.'s fault while you are filling out your unemployment forms in a few months.

Don’t you just love the way that senior leadership is not taking any responsibility for how poorly this entire Leqvio launch has gone? They are passing the blame and making it look like the sales force is failing and not promoting it clinically. In order to fix this, senior management responsible for this mess needs to take accountability for not knowing the marketplace. But we all know that’s never going to happen because that would automatically sign their ticket out of here.

2 names, Vicki and Vikram. They have been cunning enough to never be seen so you naturally don’t blame them.
The gift of time was no gift. All it did was give the opportunity to mess things up.

vas is clueless. He can’t understand why FRMs aren’t closing the sale. Then again par for this company because the reps don’t understand it either. All are useless.

The gift of time was no gift. All it did was give the opportunity to mess things up.

vas is clueless. He can’t understand why FRMs aren’t closing the sale. Then again par for this company because the reps don’t understand it either. All are useless.

This is the exact problem!!!!! The SALES Reps can’t understand why the FRMs aren’t closing the SALE. Because you’re supposed to be closing the sale stupid ass SALES rep. SELL something. Holy Shit.

See what you’ve done Duane?

Your kidding right? Sales reps are closing the sale. It’s all the bs that happens when a Dr. tries to access the medication that is the problem. Sales reps close on the clinical, FRMs on the acquisition. Plus, why should the sales rep care? Novartis can’t track it anyway. Put some numbers on the tracker each week to keep your manager happy when Dr. says has a patient. Not the reps problem the office has to jump through 15 hoops to get the patient injected. Finally, way to oversell how easy AIC would be for the offices. Offices told AIC will do all P.A.s etc. Not happening in many situations. If I was a Dr., I’d say talk to me when have outcome data or your process is easier and u can tell me exactly what insurance doing.

Your kidding right? Sales reps are closing the sale. It’s all the bs that happens when a Dr. tries to access the medication that is the problem. Sales reps close on the clinical, FRMs on the acquisition. Plus, why should the sales rep care? Novartis can’t track it anyway. Put some numbers on the tracker each week to keep your manager happy when Dr. says has a patient. Not the reps problem the office has to jump through 15 hoops to get the patient injected. Finally, way to oversell how easy AIC would be for the offices. Offices told AIC will do all P.A.s etc. Not happening in many situations. If I was a Dr., I’d say talk to me when have outcome data or your process is easier and u can tell me exactly what insurance doing.

Welcome to selling a buy and bill drug. How many doctors do you have that are willing to buy and bill? That is the actual “sell”. Go talk to anyone who has actual buy and bill sales experience. A Field “Reimbursement” Manager isn’t supposed to “close your deal” on acquisition. A Field “Reimbursement” Manager is design to help your doctor understand how to “ACQUIRE” the drug and get “REIMBURSED” after the SALES REP has closed the “sale”.

Typical of this sales team. The clinical sell is the easy fucking part. A monkey can do that. The HARD part is convincing someone to “BUY” it stupid ass. That’s why there are a MILLION of you in the streets. You’re supposed to actually convincing someone to PURCHASE. Otherwise you’re nothing but an old school 30 second primary care “detail” rep. You’re not a fucking sales rep. Sheesh!

Welcome to selling a buy and bill drug. How many doctors do you have that are willing to buy and bill? That is the actual “sell”. Go talk to anyone who has actual buy and bill sales experience. A Field “Reimbursement” Manager isn’t supposed to “close your deal” on acquisition. A Field “Reimbursement” Manager is design to help your doctor understand how to “ACQUIRE” the drug and get “REIMBURSED” after the SALES REP has closed the “sale”.

Typical of this sales team. The clinical sell is the easy fucking part. A monkey can do that. The HARD part is convincing someone to “BUY” it stupid ass. That’s why there are a MILLION of you in the streets. You’re supposed to actually convincing someone to PURCHASE. Otherwise you’re nothing but an old school 30 second primary care “detail” rep. You’re not a fucking sales rep. Sheesh!

Go talk to anyone with actual buy and bill experience and they will be the first ones to tell you how comically useless you are (yes, I have years of actual B&B sales).
You are here for one reason - this stupid-ass company can't stay out of trouble. Were it not for the CIA none of you would have a job.
You get defensive because you know you add no value and you're position is meaningless. There is no reason for any office to buy it other than convenience (it sure isn't the profit margin). You really only have one discernable role and that is working with the AIC's because senior management won't let us do it ourselves.
Believe whatever gets you through the day, but you aren't fooling anyone. Your job is trash. I know you think differently, but just wait until the flamethrowers are out in another six weeks.
You don't generate revenue and everyone knows it. I hope you stop back and tell us how important you are after you get the call.

Definition of sell: give or hand over (something) in exchange for money. persuade someone of the merits of.

The 3 people on the AIC team have sold more syringes than the entire sales team. The I-SETs have sold more syringes than the sales team. The FRMs have sold more syringes to HOPDs than the sales team.

God you know it's fucking bad here when people are complaining and fighting on the weekend. Save that shit for the workday.

Totally agree. And the sad part is that you guys are doing exactly what executive leadership wants you to do. Fight amongst each other so you to realize that all of this is their fault.

Agreed. We are here to hold the leaders accountable and not point fingers at each other!

I agree with that. Speaking of leaders and accountability, why don’t I see anyone ever bringing up Vicki? She’s the head of the brand and sucks at it big time. We never see her or hear from her. And all of this stuff is her fault.

Come on sport you should know better. It’s not the reps responsibility to promote B&B to CDs, it is senior leadership’s poor launch plan that got us into this mess. Most CDs have never heard of B&B. The arrogance of Novartis to think CDs would assume any financial risk in this healthcare market.