We're getting our overtime lawsuit payout in August!

If we knew the "fixed monthly amount" listed in the settlement paperwork then we could calculate the payout based on our circumstances. Has anyone heard from SWH or Rust as to what this actual amount may be? The estimates seem to be based on $60/mo.

My Check Arrived Today! Just Now!

Fedex just delivered a letter envelope WITH MY OT CHECK!!!!! $654 for all of the time I waited! I'm so upset! I can't believe I worked there for so long and didn't get crap when it was all said and done. How disappointing....

Re: My Check Arrived Today! Just Now!

Fedex just delivered a letter envelope WITH MY OT CHECK!!!!! $654 for all of the time I waited! I'm so upset! I can't believe I worked there for so long and didn't get crap when it was all said and done. How disappointing....

Anyone else get a red ex today? I didn't!
For real??

The Velez check came regular mail. Why would is be different. I smell a liar!

BS. They send the checks through regular mail.

UPDATE

Called 877-251-1448 # Friday am and I was told checks would be mailed out Monday and we should have them by end of week. All coming out at once.

I asked about the "so called" letter we were supposed to get and she stated their would be NO letter jut the checks.

Hope this helps. Anything else is BS!!!

And why would the law firm pay for this extra delivery? Again liar

I wasn't the poster on the checks going out in Fed Ex....

I didn't lie...I just responded to the statement about week-end Fed Ex delivery, to educate the uneducated, or inform the uninformed...as far as the checks go ....I don't care When, How, How Much, or if Ever, I get it. Or if they come in Fed Ex regular, weekend, snail mail or carrier pigeon.

But if I do get it I will cash it!

I left the company this year on Jan 29th, 2012. I made over 100K as a specialty rep - and I just got a 3+K direct deposit. Unexpected. All commission monies were paid so ... I have to call and find out why I got this.

UPDATE

Called 877-251-1448 # Friday am and I was told checks would be mailed out Monday and we should have them by end of week. All coming out at once.

I asked about the "so called" letter we were supposed to get and she stated their would be NO letter jut the checks.

Hope this helps. Anything else is BS!!!

Not true. Nothing has been told to Rust in regards to the settlement.

Got my check today!

Just got home from my long day at work...a whole 4 hours. Opened the mailbox and there it was! I live in Florida and the check that covered the 4 years I worked during the case was for $2200. A letter with the specifics about the formula used to determine my total was included. Good luck to the rest of you!

Re: Got my check today!

Just got home from my long day at work...a whole 4 hours. Opened the mailbox and there it was! I live in Florida and the check that covered the 4 years I worked during the case was for $2200. A letter with the specifics about the formula used to determine my total was included. Good luck to the rest of you!

Ok, I'll bite, what was the formula? I'm calling bullshit.